How long to debloat face?

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
Been on low carb low sodium high water since yesterday morning been pissing all day which I guess is good sign but I need to be bloat free by tomorrow night so that’s 60 hours good diet.

I have the emergency small bottle of vodka to drink rn if bloat takes too long so I will wake up bloat free

I always used to think it took a full 96 hours to get rid of bloat but I’m wondering how long it took you guys?

:ogre:

To debloat you need high sodium

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38248 and Deleted member 5815
when I want to debloat I drink milk & orange juice, megadose magnesium, drink coffee and smoke cigs then take a big spoon of salt (I do this everyday actually and am always debloated lol)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg
Bruh what? Isn't high sodium what makes you bloated? I've been avoiding salt for that reason
That's a meme. Too less sodium and reverse osmosis and that will cause water retention, you need sodium.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, oldcelloser and AlexBrown84
That's a meme. Too less sodium and reverse osmosis and that will cause water retention, you need sodium.
I appreciate ya reply but that’s bs, don’t care if the best scientist in the world has made this claim but whenever I’m high water low sodium my face is lean af - then when I go high sodium I am a puffer fish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Possible to close thread? I’m sorry but people saying high sodium will remove bloat this is just dumb I miss Zyros so much :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
it's possible within 24 hours tbh

Depends on your genetics.

I used to be able to debloat after 2-3 days of less than 150g carbs per day, but for some reason my body changed in my mid 20s and now it takes like 2 weeks.

I ate a plate of pasta a month ago bringing my daily total for that day up to around 300g of carbs. I woke up the next day with ginormous bags beneath my eyes and a noticeable layer of water covering my face. It took over a week of sub 100g carbs per day to recover.

Looks like you fell for the low sodium meme

Sodium is one of most important nutrients and isn’t cause for bloat

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hey i did everything to debloat my face and here are all the things i do/did

First thing: get your Thyroid hormones in check , one of the biggest symptoms of a slow working thyroid is facialbloat
i am rn on 50mcg levothyroxine daily

2. Get your Calcium and Phosphorus ratio to 1:1 , to lower parathyroid hormones (that lowers also the working of the thyroid) and with that good ratio you lower prolactin ( ''Prolactin, the pesky man-boob inducing, water retention promoting, infertility and cancer causing hormone is all about to get eradicated in this article. '')

A few hormones responsible for water retention is aldosterone, vasopressin, oxytocin and ACTH.

Prolactin increases all of them and contributes to a bloated, water retention look (R).

Water retention/edema puts the cell in an inappropriate anabolic state, and not the good kind. The kind that increases the synthesis of fat. This process is also involved in prostate cancer, and lowering prolactin is actually been realized as a candidate for treating prostate cancer.

3. Lower on starchy carbs, fruit and normal sugar doesnt cause bloating starcy carbs does:

4. Lower sodium intake but not too low because sodium is important also have alot of potassium in your diet

5. if you want to debloat fasy you can use stimulant drugs like caffeine/modafinil/ritalin or even amphetemine ;P

6. Dandelion root also kinda works but not alot

7. Vaping nicotine also works as a small aromasin and estrogen also promotes water retention
bonus here are alot foods that lowers E https://men-elite.com/2020/02/28/20...ill-lower-your-estrogen-after-the-first-bite/

I am on 20mg ritalin now i can finally make better post hahaha good to be back <3

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14160, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
Looks like you fell for the low sodium meme

Sodium is one of most important nutrients and isn’t cause for bloat
Question isn’t about if sodium causes bloat because I know it does, the only way sodium doesn’t bloat is if you eat 1kg potatoes and 10 bananas per day for the potassium.

Question isn’t about if sodium causes bloat because I know it does, the only way sodium doesn’t bloat is if you eat 1kg potatoes and 10 bananas per day for the potassium.
You’ll never debloat if you’re on low sodium keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hey i did everything to debloat my face and here are all the things i do/did

First thing: get your Thyroid hormones in check , one of the biggest symptoms of a slow working thyroid is facialbloat
i am rn on 50mcg levothyroxine daily
View attachment 1635858

2. Get your Calcium and Phosphorus ratio to 1:1 , to lower parathyroid hormones (that lowers also the working of the thyroid) and with that good ratio you lower prolactin ( ''Prolactin, the pesky man-boob inducing, water retention promoting, infertility and cancer causing hormone is all about to get eradicated in this article. '')

A few hormones responsible for water retention is aldosterone, vasopressin, oxytocin and ACTH.

Prolactin increases all of them and contributes to a bloated, water retention look (R).

Water retention/edema puts the cell in an inappropriate anabolic state, and not the good kind. The kind that increases the synthesis of fat. This process is also involved in prostate cancer, and lowering prolactin is actually been realized as a candidate for treating prostate cancer.

3. Lower on starchy carbs, fruit and normal sugar doesnt cause bloating starcy carbs does: View attachment 1635866

4. Lower sodium intake but not too low because sodium is important also have alot of potassium in your diet

5. if you want to debloat fasy you can use stimulant drugs like caffeine/modafinil/ritalin or even amphetemine ;P

6. Dandelion root also kinda works but not alot

7. Vaping nicotine also works as a small aromasin and estrogen also promotes water retention
bonus here are alot foods that lowers E https://men-elite.com/2020/02/28/20...ill-lower-your-estrogen-after-the-first-bite/

I am on 20mg ritalin now i can finally make better post hahaha good to be back <3
How did you get your thyroid checked?

Did you just go to the doctor an say to check your thyroid levels? And is it a blood test

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Aprox 6 months with gear for cutting , will make you extremely chiselled , given you're not recessed or peanut skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How did you get your thyroid checked?

Did you just go to the doctor an say to check your thyroid levels? And is it a blood test
Yes and bloodcheck yes

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
get a face liposuction if you have the money to do so bro

r u retarded or some shit, why u say that
Thread is year old but yeah he’s talking bs

Tested this hundreds of times - keep sodium intake consistent will make you like 1/2 debloated but still not your best. Best way unfortunately is to keep sodium and carbs low.

I don’t care what ‘the science’ says… Some
people just don’t have the motivation/mindset to go low sodium and carbs therefore they cope with ‘keep salt intake the same’.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88