How long to fix my body?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
How would you say my body is and how much time to fix it? Thanks!

@Nibba @battlefieldincel

I'd say 3/10 currently, it can take up to an year to fix, don't bulk in that period and allow your loose skin to tighten up.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I'd say 3/10 currently, it can take up to an year to fix, don't bulk in that period and allow your loose skin to tighten up.
Will I look better clothed or nah? Ive been lifting for 5months so how was my body before?

Will I look better clothed or nah? Ive been lifting for 5months so how was my body before?
Keep lifting, but I recommend you go on a cut. Btw, I didn't see much change tbh.

smash bones

This would be my advice. Once ur skin tightens up, start bullking. Until then eat at maintenance

So it tightens up with time? How would my body look without loose skin
Only time will tell. The important thing is don't be discouraged. Use self hatred as motivation to improve until u can use narcissism and love of self to motivate u

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
But I woudnt look like I lift
U have to be patient. If u go on a bulk now you'll get fat again. Just eat at maintenance and focus on strength routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
your skin probably wont tighten. it will take you probably 2-3 years to fill out probably in the gym because theres no way your training and diet are optimal currently. it takes a while to master.

your skin probably wont tighten. it will take you probably 2-3 years to fill out probably in the gym because theres no way your training and diet are optimal currently. it takes a while to master.
I'd say my guide is helpful as long as u fucking follow it lol. Too many people just skip days when they're tired and sick (only acceptable to skip for fever+injuries) and shit. Stick. To. It

just give it 8932479104759130875012397501297851230987512089764-3730948674309783439847239846739v8934712467 years

Like you i bulked for a month (september) lean bulk at that and bloated like mad, you have to understand you have fat cells from being fat when u used to be like me, and it takes alot slower to gain size(muscle), as you have to be careful with calories as too much will just turn into fat. Im still cutting in February it will be one year since I started cutting. Im skinny fat rn and going to cut till summer then bulk on a test cycle. My face is still pretty Good I have hollow cheeks at about maybe 20% body fat i would say. I hope when I get down my hollow cheeks get better. I havent seen your body yet. Also skinny fat is just temporary and while cutting youll stall/lose weight lift wise you gotta think about the end goal. I have been basically bench pressing the same weight for 3 months, ive lost out on all beginner gainz, I really hate this, and wish I wasnt a fat cunt during my teens. also the loose skin I dont have much yet in my stomach, but legs and arms i have alot of loose skin, itll take a while you will always have that skin tbh it will better slightly, the only way to make it better is by putting on muscle. tbh loose skin isnt much of a worry Its like telling a story really, and something you will have for your live most likely but I will always remember the journey.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Look into Clenbuterol, T3 & 2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP)

Use self hatred as motivation to improve until u can use narcissism and love of self to motivate u
Deep bro. I think you’ve just exposed everyone who goes to the gym

you can't fix your body boyo, your waist is too big. I suppose you can wait and see if your ribcage catches up.
Gymcelling won't help that's for sure.

you can't fix your body boyo, your waist is too big. I suppose you can wait and see if your ribcage catches up.
Gymcelling won't help that's for sure.
It helped so far, why woudnt it help now and why that defeatist attitude

u shud read my suggestion in your original body transformation thread and follow it.

It helped so far, why woudnt it help now and why that defeatist attitude
I don't think it did but if you feel that way, then go ahead. I'm not stopping you and that wasn't my intention to begin with.