How long to notice changed with mewing?

Zobox

Zobox

Iron
Joined
Aug 2, 2023
Posts
213
Reputation
151
Ngl, it’s my first day mewing but i’m just curious as to when I will look in the mirror and see an improvement in my jawline or facial structure
 
im stroking my dick right now if u wanted to know
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel_retard, Deleted member 27974, Administrator and 1 other person
Ngl, it’s my first day mewing but i’m just curious as to when I will look in the mirror and see an improvement in my jawline or facial structure
Depends on age and if you are mewing correctly.
 
Ngl, it’s my first day mewing but i’m just curious as to when I will look in the mirror and see an improvement in my jawline or facial structure
2 generations
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zobox
16, is it over?
Definitely not over. Making sure you’re doing it correctly watch a lot of videos about it and do it consistently until it’s natural for you. I would also recommend hard mewing as well research about that because I’m too lazy to explain. You should see results pretty fast.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zobox
It takes some time. After a year of doing it consistently I finally looked and was like oh it looks a bit different. Idk tho cause I'm done growing so maybe it's all in my head
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zobox
Been mewing for 1 year and no change. I’m gonna start bonesmashing my testicles to increase t levels for more jaw growth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zobox
Ngl, it’s my first day mewing but i’m just curious as to when I will look in the mirror and see an improvement in my jawline or facial structure
if you don’t notice changes in 1 week it’s over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zobox

Similar threads

truepahadi
Replies
16
Views
108
fuckincell
fuckincell
kxrooooo61
Replies
2
Views
45
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
F
Replies
1
Views
48
volcel110
volcel110
maxio011
Replies
5
Views
56
lmnopq
lmnopq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top