How long to recover from LL?

OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
Wouldn’t mind becoming 6’6” if it took < 3 months. I saw something about special screws that cost an extra $60k but shorten the time for recovery which is grand cause I’ll just get my dad to pay for it

Anyone know anything about this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Solution
R
:LOL: You seriously are gonna tell your dad "I need leg lengthening surgery" when you're 6'2? Being 6'6 is not ideal and leg surgery will fuck up ur joints for life and you will probably never move around the same. Hell people who are naturally 6'6 already probably have joint issues. This is a stupid idea dude and a total waste of money. You are tall enough girls will call you tall and like your height your issue here isn't height. Focus on your looks or being NT or something else like that
Don’t listen to this coping manlet OP.
The average white zoomer is already 6’3.5”.
Wouldn’t mind becoming 6’6” if it took < 3 months. I saw something about special screws that cost an extra $60k but shorten the time for recovery which is grand cause I’ll just get my dad to pay for it

Anyone know anything about this?
:LOL: You seriously are gonna tell your dad "I need leg lengthening surgery" when you're 6'2? Being 6'6 is not ideal and leg surgery will fuck up ur joints for life and you will probably never move around the same. Hell people who are naturally 6'6 already probably have joint issues. This is a stupid idea dude and a total waste of money. You are tall enough girls will call you tall and like your height your issue here isn't height. Focus on your looks or being NT or something else like that

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
Solution
I’m too scared to ask my dad to pay for stuff for me

Got any advice on how to do it? I just called him today and he sounded excited to talk to me

Haha how is it cope? Being 6'6 is not ideal and they probably will turn him down if he goes in for a consultation because he is already tall. I'm not a manlet either and the average zoomer is not 6'3.5

My friend got LL its worth it he said hes felt better than ever and the recovery time is nothing. Especially at ur manlet height it would be life changing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Pretty sure 6'6" is ideal since the average white zoomer height is approaching 6'3".5 like @ROTTING mentioned. Plus I need some insurance incase the next generation after zoomers is even taller
I’m too scared to ask my dad to pay for stuff for me

Got any advice on how to do it? I just called him today and he sounded excited to talk to me
I'd say play to your strengths tbh.

Use the fear in your voice to pretend that you've been kidnapped and they need $$$ or they'll cut off your pee-pee
My friend got LL its worth it he said hes felt better than ever and the recovery time is nothing. Especially at ur manlet height it would be life changing
Already have had one consult and they said I was slightly above average patient heightwise but not the tallest especially for my age

Can you ask your friend what the recovery time was and if he is considering/able to get a 2nd LL done? Something I'd like to consider down the line if I shrink as I age