how long to respond?

8incheer

8incheer

Bronze
there's this girl that i kinda like, she used to respond really fast at first but then when started to respond fast she slowed down a lot, and she started only going online at specific times, jover? or im i just overthinking, she complemented me multiple times she said that my eyes and hair looks really good, i really like and idk what to do plz help

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
there's this girl that i kinda like, she used to respond really fast at first but then when started to respond fast she slowed down a lot, and she started only going online at specific times, jover? or im i just overthinking, she complemented me multiple times she said that my eyes and hair looks really good, i really like and idk what to do plz help
if she responded really fast/given you compliments that menas she was giving u signals, but you didnt pick up on them and now shes likely moved on/in the process

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
if she responded really fast/given you compliments that menas she was giving u signals, but you didnt pick up on them and now shes likely moved on/in the process
damn do u think that i can recover or should i move on too? when she's online she usually responds fast so maybe she's just busy but tbh this sounds like im just coping

damn do u think that i can recover or should i move on too? when she's online she usually responds fast so maybe she's just busy but tbh this sounds like im just coping
observe how she acts towards u, If she has the same level of enthusiasem as before than u could persue(however it may result in friendzone because of long time of texing) but if shes stale/ acting "friendly" than give up on approcahing

observe how she acts towards u, If she has the same level of enthusiasem as before than u could persue(however it may result in friendzone because of long time of texing) but if shes stale/ acting "friendly" than give up on approcahing
nvm she's in her last year in high school and wants to go med, and she just said that her exams are this week

nvm she's in her last year in high school and wants to go med, and she just said that her exams are this week
u can just shoot ur shot at the end of hs for the memes, if she rejects u who cares ur likely never gonna see her again

• +1
Reactions: 8incheer
If any girls give u compliments that means that ur in bucko u shoulda prolly pushed harder

If any girls give u compliments that means that ur in bucko u shoulda prolly pushed harder
she actually is still responding fast to me, but we kinda live in diffrent countries at the moment i wanna move there tho, ill confese when we meet cuz im not getting in long distance cuz it's just a way to kill the buzz

She just doesnt find u hot enough to fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8incheer and vermillioncorefan
yes your not overthinking bro this all matters

• Love it
Reactions: 8incheer