how long to see results from gymcelling

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
i have been gymcelling for 3 months i am doing biceps curls with 15 kilo 12 rep is this good? and how the fuck do i incrase my strength on dumbell side raises i have ben doing them with 7.5 kilos for a fucking month i want to do with 10 kilos but my fucking body gets not stronger only stays same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18480
means you have poor muscle building and strength genetics this means you either take steroids or it will take a long time to barely see any difference

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
3 months for the average person
1 month on sarms or test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i have been gymcelling for 3 months i am doing biceps curls with 15 kilo 12 rep is this good? and how the fuck do i incrase my strength on dumbell side raises i have ben doing them with 7.5 kilos for a fucking month i want to do with 10 kilos but my fucking body gets not stronger only stays same
In six months you should see tangible physical changes in the mirror. In a year you will need to buy new clothes.
Side laterals isn't a strength exercise. You can cheat them with heavier weights to go past a plateau.

All this provided you are following a reasonable program.

In six months you should see tangible physical changes in the mirror. In a year you will need to buy new clothes.
Side laterals isn't a strength exercise. You can cheat them with heavier weights to go past a plateau.

All this provided you are following a reasonable program.
my program is
first day i do leg curls leg extensions lunges + side laterals shoulder press
second day i do dumbell press incline barbell press and cable fly then i do some biceps curls
third day i do deadlift lat pulldown dumbbell rows and skull crushers and triceps cable pushdown
i repeat this 2 times a week do you think i should get stronger and i also train neck every 2 days

you wont really get stronger on lateral raises. You should focus on getting stronger in bench and bigger movements like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19615
you wont really get stronger on lateral raises. You should focus on getting stronger in bench and bigger movements like that
oh ok good to know i was doing biceps curls with 10 kilos at start now im at 15 but my lateral raise never improved

• +1
Reactions: justadude
oh ok good to know i was doing biceps curls with 10 kilos at start now im at 15 but my lateral raise never improved
Who cares about lateral raises just improve your over head press or shoulder press and finish them off with some side laterals.

U need to progressive overload, once u hit 3x8-10 reps add more weight. There is no reason to keep curling 15 kilos for 12 reps forever

you need to eat a shit ton of food