how long to wait before opening snap

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
how long do u guys wait before opening up a girls snapchat.

none of that matters

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
I fell for the PUA meme of waiting a long time to reply.

Unless you are Chad then you can't afford to wait days let alone weeks.

A snapchat is casual asf. Reply right away

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
ur one of us

Nah sorry, you need to be really socially awkward or have some mental health problem to wait a few days or hours before opening a text message even tho you saw it.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Nah sorry, you need to be really socially awkward or have some mental health problem to wait a few days or hours before opening a text message even tho you saw it.
does north african thug game work in france? I might consider moving there

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
  • +1
nah i read it in my pua ebook bro same one that told me to take showers and dress nicely

nah i read it in my pua ebook bro same one that told me to take showers and dress nicely
its true bro, my man went to rsd bootcamp and then the next week he slayed 7 different pussies from different races just using text game

• +1
how long do u guys wait before opening up a girls snapchat.
you must be truly busy to not open a snap otherwise it seems fake.

what I mean by this is, when you wait a person thinks you have a life including work, gym, other people including girls.

If you fake this and actually go on a date she will see through your neediness and know where you stand in terms of social status

Don’t pretend to be busy, actually be busy

Don’t pretend to be tall, actually be tall

• +1
does north african thug game work in france? I might consider moving there

Nope. Girls only go for arab guys, but only very good looking arabs with green or blue eyes, basically an european/arab mix.

Nope. Girls only go for arab guys, but only very good looking arabs with green or blue eyes, basically an european/arab mix.
by arab you mean middle eastern arab?, cause north africans are mostly arabs

by arab you mean middle eastern arab?, cause north africans are mostly arabs
Large

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back