what would u do if your girlfriend recieved dick pics

it doesn’t matter just tell me what would u do? i’m thinking should i kill her or should i tie her up and torture her?
I would ask her if it's better than mine
99% she will say no so I'll ask why
If she says it's too big for me yours is better I'll tell her id take her over any OF model because their curves are too much for me and I prefer flat women
Leaving her insecure for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and vermillioncorefan
If she says it's too big for me yours is better I'll tell her id take her over any OF model because their curves are too much for me and I prefer flat women
Then I'll leave her because she's so flat she's way too perfect for me and deserves someone who will appreciate her flatness more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and vermillioncorefan
i mean what’s the point of that? she’s just gonna lie. that’s why i always beat my girlfriends. because nothing i do can ever make them truly insecure cuz women will always have a beta to date them. but being beaten will hurt whether they have simps or not. the pain stings the same. you should try beating women sometime no joke there’s a reason so many guys do it

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Then I'll leave her because she's so flat she's way too perfect for me and deserves someone who will appreciate her flatness more
foid tier lol

i didn’t say that tho . that’s why i don’t believe ur white, cuz u do shit like this
so ur a cuck? me too:feelswah:
IMG 2040

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

6> girth is girthlet in the modern world bhai
the modern world average is 4.6 bhai im 5.3

honestly lets say you had a 5.5 inch dick bone pressed which is the average, what is wrong with that

the modern world average is 4.6 bhai im 5.3

honestly lets say you had a 5.5 inch dick bone pressed which is the average, what is wrong with that
Let’s say you were a 5’9 mtn, which is the average, why can’t u pull a jb Stacy for ltr?

Let’s say you were a 5’9 mtn, which is the average, why can’t u pull a jb Stacy for ltr?
many reasons

1) youre poor
2) you have mental issues
3) you have a micropenis or just a quite small dick
4) youre crippled
5) voicecel
6) shit frame

Heights mostly cope after 5’9
Nah, a 6’4 nigga mogs a 5’9 guy w similar faces differently. Being massive isn’t a bit as good as face but it’s still a massive boost

many reasons

1) youre poor
2) you have mental issues
3) you have a micropenis or just a quite small dick
4) youre crippled
5) voicecel
6) shit frame
The average guy has none of those.

If you collect the number of men that have at least two of those, thats easily 90%
Those men are subpar. Im talking the average guy, straight average default nigga. Average frame, 5 inch dick, average voice, 60k a year, no mental issues and isn’t crippled.

Those men are subpar. Im talking the average guy, straight average default nigga. Average frame, 5 inch dick, average voice, 60k a year, no mental issues and isn’t crippled.
the average man makes way less than 60k, around 25k

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
25k is minimum wage :lul: literal toilet sweepers and lunchtime ladies make that much in the uk.
and i make way less than that? why are u asking me this question?

25k is around the average salary take or leave google is right here for you

and i make way less than that? why are u asking me this question?

25k is around the average salary take or leave google is right here for you
:lul: nigga ur broke as fuuuuck

IMG 2041

• +1
Tell her to block him

If it was in the past I'd break up

That's a wrap

• +1
Ur post abt it got deleted, Ik u were larping but still :lul:
so if i was larping why say thats all i can pull

being attractive and slaying the same thing, plenty of above average looking guys dont fuck different girls but stay with one

• +1