How long to wait for follow back on instagram

D

Deleted member 19905

Platinum
? I follow everyone for gaining followers i reach 17 in 2 days

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
But my following is high now when do i unfollow

are you following celebrities? Also you need to keep doing it to sustain a follower count because the people following you are doing the same thing you are

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
are you following celebrities? Also you need to keep doing it to sustain a follower count because the people following you are doing the same thing you are
No i follow random people

No i follow random people
the way i built some following was I'd go to someones page with a dogshit follower to following ratio then go through their followers (because if they have a shit follower ratio then the people that actually follow them are probably more inclined to follow you and less likely to unfollow) and look for others with a shit ratio then continue the process. This takes way longer but you will get more long term followers compared to following celebs on and off.

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and Deleted member 19905
the way i built some following was I'd go to someones page with a dogshit follower to following ratio then go through their followers (because if they have a shit follower ratio then the people that actually follow them are probably more inclined to follow you and less likely to unfollow) and look for others with a shit ratio then continue the process. This takes way longer but you will get more long term followers compared to following celebs on and off.
Should i like their posts

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272