Reactions: Deleted member 21044

fuw00sc9y8281.jpg

He should ate more sugar

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Why doesn't he get a hair system , would solve all his problems

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901

parents forcing me to buzzcut every 2 months in high school fucked my mental health

my dad would force me to buzzcut then call me ugly after and when i told him i was getting made fun of in school he thought i was lying

this guy should kill himself how tf does he even have a following

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29225
pipe down fam i sent that vid as a joke. but yea u were right HT would be ideal but if that shit wasn't an option for him because of money or moral reasons then yea going bald was still a better look than what he had prior.

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell
pipe down fam i sent that vid as a joke. but yea u were right HT would be ideal but if that shit wasn't an option for him because of money or moral reasons then yea going bald was still a better look than what he had prior.
Only a cuck would accept baldceldom, a real man robs a bank and flies to Turkey

💀 blud will do anything but get treatment

Only a cuck would accept baldceldom, a real man robs a bank and flies to Turkey
The rock, vin diesal, and jeremy minks aren't exactly cucks fam. hairloss is one of those inevitable evils u just have to experience tho. every year a new bullshit solution comes out and it never works. the only legit hairloss solution is HT and even then they have a 5% failure rate and cost a fortune.

The rock, vin diesal, and jeremy minks aren't exactly cucks fam. hairloss is one of those inevitable evils u just have to experience tho. every year a new bullshit solution comes out and it never works. the only legit hairloss solution is HT and even then they have a 5% failure rate and cost a fortune.
dutasteride exists nigger

They all have good bones and status most balding cucks have chicken nugget tier bones

U sound like ur balding bro just stop coping

Retard could've just hopped on fin

• +1
Reactions: baldingoldcel
They all have good bones and status most balding cucks have chicken nugget tier bones

U sound like ur balding bro just stop coping
not balding at all fam, ill post my hair later cuz i want suggestions for a new hairstyle but ur right, 99% of ppl would look worse bald and minks/rock are exceptions. I just think it'd be more productive to work on getting urself to a point where ur so attractive losing hair wouldn't mean the end for u than to desperately cling onto ur hair when ur gonna lose it anyway.

Fucker is a chad. He can slay without the need of hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsover00000000 and Deleted member 29261
Mogs the forum as a thumb

• JFL
Reactions: baldingoldcel
Literal proof that most these niggas are carried by hair

• +1
Reactions: itsover00000000 and Mr.Proper
Remember fin saves lives, no matter ur age, if u r balding get on fin.

He should have gotten on dutasteride + oral min, could have gotten a decent hair transplant and become a slayer in a year or so