Modafinil worked great, until..

trye

trye

highiqnormie
i have been taking modafinil for around 4 months, (started with 200mg, then to 400mg) let me tell you this. the first month was amazing and it worked great, more alert and focused, actually got work done, conversating with others was much easier and somehow even improved my vocabulary. :lul: really suprised how easy it was to order it

after around 1-2 months, hit rock bottom. i could no longer notice a difference and most likely got used to the drug, forgot to mention that it always made my skin really fucking dry looking and overall just made me look like a drug addict because just the thought of eating made me want to puke (great leanmaxxing tool ngl)

went under a psychosis/dereliazation (Truman's Syndrome) not lying lit for about a month during april. until i decided to put a stop to it, but i cant i need to keep taking it, too good of a feeling and keeps me on track with a productive life.

does anyone have any tips or experience with this drug to keep life more stable? if so please lmk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, Use1ess, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
after around 1-2 months, hit rock bottom. i could no longer notice a difference and most likely got used to the drug,

but i cant i need to keep taking it, too good of a feeling
what

if u write like this medicated you must been a bit better than kanzi the bonobo before

which type of modafinil ?

shit gives me insane heart pain and makes me feel hot

vyvnase is much better if you can get your hands on it

• JFL
Reactions: trye
went under a psychosis/dereliazation (Truman's Syndrome) not lying lit for about a month during april. until i decided to put a stop to it, but i cant i need to keep taking it, too good of a feeling and keeps me on track with a productive life.

does anyone have any tips or experience with this drug to keep life more stable? if so please lmk
you are addicted, you need to either go to a rehab or do rehab urself

im genuinely curious so you still feel the good effects of the drug

im genuinely curious so you still feel the good effects of the drug
if i take a small break (1-2 weeks) i start feeling the good effects again like nothing happened, for about 1-2 months.

Bro I been started taking it and have been taking like 800m-1000m a day for a month, 400 in morning and 400mg throughout day. Stay up 36 hours sleep 8 hours. With about 400mg caffeine lol

Bro I been started taking it and have been taking like 800m-1000m a day for a month, 400 in morning and 400mg throughout day. Stay up 36 hours sleep 8 hours. With about 400mg caffeine lol
wtf, have you noticed any changes? in behavior maybe, or body

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
wtf, have you noticed any changes? in behavior maybe, or body
Sort of but I don’t get too many negative effects, I don’t lose appetite much like most people on moda, this is the same when I’ve had adhd meds.

I would say it does change my behaviour since life becomes more monotone if that makes sense but doesn’t really affect me socially.

Honestly it kinda worries me, I cannot seem to find many other people taking these dosages because I would like to see how they react. Since lots of people say 200mg is to much for them.

Sort of but I don’t get too many negative effects, I don’t lose appetite much like most people on moda, this is the same when I’ve had adhd meds.

I would say it does change my behaviour since life becomes more monotone if that makes sense but doesn’t really affect me socially.

Honestly it kinda worries me, I cannot seem to find many other people taking these dosages because I would like to see how they react. Since lots of people say 200mg is to much for them.
from what ive heard everyone reacts different to the drug, some people may handle higher doses much better compared to others

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
had my first day yesterday and I made the mistake of eating right before (for caffeine this effects it’s efficacy for me so much). I thought it was lacklustre and a little disappointed (I expected a kick and to feel different). I did my studying and that’s where it really worked! I was locked in without knowing and just pounded down equations l like it was a game

Today was my second day and I accidentally ate a tiny amount but nothing substantial.
I studied a bit in the morning and it worked a charm! Went gym and my heart was a bit iffy after hacksquats to failure since I was off 200mg caffeine and 200mg moda but nothing that bad.
Then I had a social study thing and I noticed that I was eager to talk, more nt in general and could find words to say easier.

Modafinil really makes you feel like studying is fun, not really fun but something you want to do. Sometimes I missed the bigger picture with questions but overall I think I was a little smarter but tbf I was learning a tap in topic.

I LOVE MODA!

• +1
Reactions: trye
had my first day yesterday and I made the mistake of eating right before (for caffeine this effects it’s efficacy for me so much). I thought it was lacklustre and a little disappointed (I expected a kick and to feel different). I did my studying and that’s where it really worked! I was locked in without knowing and just pounded down equations l like it was a game

Today was my second day and I accidentally ate a tiny amount but nothing substantial.
I studied a bit in the morning and it worked a charm! Went gym and my heart was a bit iffy after hacksquats to failure since I was off 200mg caffeine and 200mg moda but nothing that bad.
Then I had a social study thing and I noticed that I was eager to talk, more nt in general and could find words to say easier.

Modafinil really makes you feel like studying is fun, not really fun but something you want to do. Sometimes I missed the bigger picture with questions but overall I think I was a little smarter but tbf I was learning a tap in topic.

I LOVE MODA!
they don't call it a miracle drug for no reason. :D

i have been taking modafinil for around 4 months, (started with 200mg, then to 400mg) let me tell you this. the first month was amazing and it worked great, more alert and focused, actually got work done, conversating with others was much easier and somehow even improved my vocabulary. :lul: really suprised how easy it was to order it

after around 1-2 months, hit rock bottom. i could no longer notice a difference and most likely got used to the drug, forgot to mention that it always made my skin really fucking dry looking and overall just made me look like a drug addict because just the thought of eating made me want to puke (great leanmaxxing tool ngl)

Get on normal adderall doses

I take moda sometimes in place of adderall from highstreetpharma and it works great

1. yeah, dopamine will decrease appetite.
2. dry skin is common when using any drug that messes with brain chemistry; TIP; don’t use isotretinoin and something like a SNRI because in my experience, i was literally peeling.
3. I’m guessing due to the irregular amounts of dopamine that was constantly in your brain caused you to become more prone to psychosis OR you were already psychosis prone.

You’re clearly addicted, you’ll either need to stop or seek help and take medicated doses of the drug.

Modafinil was fun at first, very effective but if taken consistently my sleep quality would never recover. 7hr of sleep after taking modafinil in morning, would be way worse then 6hr of sleep without any modafinil in the morning. Also changed mood in negative way. Nicotine much better imo

JFL if you need drugs to be productive