how long was the recovery from jaw surgery from you?

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
anyone here actually ever got jaw surgery and can tell a bit about it?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
6 weeks without eating solid foods. Pretty close to zero pain at all points. The not eating part makes you weak for a week after the surgery

Fear mongering about bimax is pathetic crabs in a bucket mentality

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, never_lucky, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others
6 weeks without eating solid foods. Pretty close to zero pain at all points. The not eating part makes you weak for a week after the surgery

i read its possible to work again after 2/3 weeks, true?

i read its possible to work again after 2/3 weeks, true?
Ehh theoretically. You Will most likely have uhmm whats the Word, kinda brackets on your top teeth guiding them into right position. Your speech sounds retarded. Willingly humiliating myself at work place is not my thing

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and homo_faber
Ehh theoretically. You Will most likely have uhmm whats the Word, kinda brackets on your top teeth guiding them into right position. Your speech sounds retarded. Willingly humiliating myself at work place is not my thing
when do you went back to school/universury/work?

I had it in april so I went into 3 Day work week in july. After 6 weeks its possible. Just dont work somewhere where physical damage on your face is possible

I had it in april so I went into 3 Day work week in july. After 6 weeks its possible. Just dont work somewhere where physical damage on your face is possible
brutal

this is why you need to get jaw surgery before you start workceling otherwise you will waste your whole vacation for the year on recovery

i really thought you could go back to an office job etc after 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
brutal

this is why you need to get jaw surgery before you start workceling otherwise you will waste your whole vacation for the year on recovery

i really thought you could go back to an office job etc after 2 weeks
>6 weeks
>a year

dude what?

>6 weeks
>a year

dude what?
i mean as a workcel you have like 30 days paid vacation per year which equalize 6 weeks (if you work from monday till friday)

Would you say its easy to recover on your own without someone helping you out (assuming first 2 days are in hospital) what if a rhinoplasty was added would that make it more difficult?

• +1
Reactions: Artemide
looksmaxers some of the bravest lone fighters ngl 😔😔
we have to hide in the shadows until ascension is completed and we are ready to step into the light

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, klamus, Mongrelcel and 8 others
Would you say its easy to recover on your own without someone helping you out (assuming first 2 days are in hospital) what if a rhinoplasty was added would that make it more difficult?
Well not easy but hardest would be making soup food for the first week since your face is swollen as hell. Definitely doable though

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I barely seen anyone here actually post their jaw surgery results
like the guy above me

Well not easy but hardest would be making soup food for the first week since your face is swollen as hell. Definitely doable though
what about protein shakes? and when can you brush your teeth again?

what about protein shakes? and when can you brush your teeth again?
Protein shakes sure all you can stomach
I barely seen anyone here actually post their jaw surgery results
like the guy above me
I gain nothing from doxxing myself. And I would have to ask for the pre and post op photos they took of me

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
@Acromegaly_Chad

i know people who have and apparently it didnt hurt as much ad they thought.

i know people who have and apparently it didnt hurt as much ad they thought.
i think the swelling sucks the most because it blocks your jaw joints and you cant open your mouth wide for several weeks up to months