how long we must wait between 2 hair transplants ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
i have diffuse thinning in mid-scalp and naturally high hairline

i'm getting the first hair transplant to recreate better hairline and temple peaks , but for the thinning , i want first hop on minoxidil to see how much i gain from it and then get the second HT to cover the remaining thin spots

how much do i have to wait between the two HT's ?

i'm getting the first hair transplant to recreate better hairline and temple peaks , but for the thinning , i want first hop on minoxidil to see how much i gain from it and then get the second HT to cover the remaining thin spots

You can get two day hair transplants, 2000 grafts in the first day and 2000 in the second. More than that is not recommended, avoid clinics that are willing to transplant more grafts. I got 3000 grafts this way (1500 - 1500). After that you have to wait at least 12 months for the next HT

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and CursedOne
I got my first hair transplant 8 months ago and am planning to get my 2nd one soon. Usually you have to wait a full year.
You can get two day hair transplants, 2000 grafts in the first day and 2000 in the second. More than that is not recommended, avoid clinics that are willing to transplant more grafts. I got 3000 grafts this way (1500 - 1500). After that you have to wait at least 12 months for the next HT
You can only put 30-40 grafts per cm^2 until it grows back. You need to spread them out over a year for full density.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
I got my first hair transplant 8 months ago and am planning to get my 2nd one soon. Usually you have to wait a full year.

You can only put 30-40 grafts per cm^2 until it grows back. You need to spread them out over a year for full density.
That is correct. I got 1500 grafts transplanted to the hairline and front scalp, another 1500 in vertex . Photos one day after HT

Ht1
Ht2

if minoxidil works well for my diffuse thinning i might not do the second one

that's why i want to do only the hairline in the first procedure

That is correct. I got 1500 grafts transplanted to the hairline and front scalp, another 1500 in vertex . Photos one day after HT

View attachment 1660402View attachment 1660403

How long after the transplant can you go out in public without looking bald and weird?

I'm been considering getting one, but with hair fibres i can hide my diffuse thinning and having to shave your head for transplant really sucks.

if minoxidil works well for my diffuse thinning i might not do the second one

that's why i want to do only the hairline in the first procedure
Minoxidil alone won't do much. You have to do at least dermarolling with minox, and add finasteride or RU to get regrowth.

Hair transplant is a cope, that shit looks like doll hair attached to human skull

If you're bald it's pretty much over :blackpill:

How long after the transplant can you go out in public without looking bald and weird?

I'm been considering getting one, but with hair fibres i can hide my diffuse thinning and having to shave your head for transplant really sucks.
Yeah you have to shave and it will take at least 2 months after the transplant till your hair grows out. In the mean time the transplanted hair falls out due to shock loss. I don't really give a fuck, I even went outside right after the transplant with red scarred head and bandage on the back of my head.

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Is that norwood 3?
Definitely not, more like norwood 1.5 - 2. I was never norwood 0, it would not suit my face shape. I was born with NW 1 on one side and NW 1.5 on the other, so my current hairline is similar to the original.

Definitely not, more like norwood 1.5 - 2. I was never norwood 0, it would not suit my face shape. I was born with NW 1 on one side and NW 1.5 on the other, so my current hairline is similar to the original.
lifefuel for me, my hairline might be better than i thought

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
Minoxidil alone won't do much. You have to do at least dermarolling with minox, and add finasteride or RU to get regrowth.
yeh i'm gonna do minoxidil + dermaroller i saw decent results on forums , especially diffuse thinners are the best candidates for minoxidil