How long will I not be able to breath out my nose from this rhinoplasty I got a day ago

jm17

jm17

Solstice
Anybody experience this?

Last edited:
you will be forced to mouthbreath for the next 4 weeks roughly

as a result, you will experience 2-3cm of irreversible downward growth, you've done fucked up buddy boio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Looks234, bugeye and 9 others
you will be forced to mouthbreath for the next 4 weeks roughly

as a result, you will experience 2-3cm of irreversible downward growth, you've done fucked up buddy boio
Are you serious???

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Are you serious???
yeah the damage done by mouthbreathing is severe even in a very short time frame, a very forward grown side profile can turn into an incel side profile in the blink of an eye, bone remodeling happens extremely fast.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, joeveniro, mortis and 4 others
yeah the damage done by mouthbreathing is severe even in a very short time frame, a very forward grown side profile can turn into an incel side profile in the blink of an eye, bone remodeling happens extremely fast.
It happened to you??

It happened to you??
i noticed my side profile getting worse after my rhinoplasty and to prevent further damage i started to breath trough the gaps in my teeth with a closed mouth to minimize further downward growth. teeth gap breathing saved me.

is that you on your avi op ?

i noticed my side profile getting worse after my rhinoplasty and to prevent further damage i started to breath trough the gaps in my teeth with a closed mouth to minimize further downward growth. teeth gap breathing saved me.
Good looking out for telling me man and was the rhinoplasty worth it?

Are you serious???
Yeah dude, theres this famous case of Jewremy Reeks
He went from this

To this

The poor Jewremy Reeks didnt know that mouthbreathing led to insane downward growth thus making him an incel in a mere time span of 1 week.

Are you serious???

I don't think mouthbreathing for a month or half a month does damage to a fully grown developed adult tbh. In the long term yes , but not in such a short period.