How long will it take for me to learn stocks?

lunin7

lunin7

💉
I've been planning for a while on what side hustles I should do, stocks being one of them. I've heard it's a good way to make a few thousand bucks but at the same time I want to be very careful when it comes to selling stocks. I saw a story recently on Inside Edition where a father and daughter lost $380,000 to a crypto scam and I do not want to fall victim.

Any advice is appreciated.

Don‘t do crypto. Imagine it as a girl. It‘s already been fucked and dumped by every single male worldwide and you‘re out here asking how you can marry this girl.

No.

Look for another girl that most men haven‘t put their penis in and become happy

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I've been planning for a while on what side hustles I should do, stocks being one of them. I've heard it's a good way to make a few thousand bucks but at the same time I want to be very careful when it comes to selling stocks. I saw a story recently on Inside Edition where a father and daughter lost $380,000 to a crypto scam and I do not want to fall victim.

Any advice is appreciated.
SCHD & SCHG is all you need to know about stocks if you arent smart/have no time to put in the effort.

Just pump money into these 2 tickers and treat it like a savings account you'll open when you're old.

Idk about crypto it's a cult at this point. Even within the crypto community people are at each others throats over what's gonna be the next bitcoin.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
SCHD & SCHG is all you need to know about stocks if you arent smart/have no time to put in the effort.

Just pump money into these 2 tickers and treat it like a savings account you'll open when you're old.

Idk about crypto it's a cult at this point. Even within the crypto community people are at each others throats over what's gonna be the next bitcoin.
Interesting. I wasn't actually planning to do crypto since I know it's nothing but a red ocean at this point, but i'll definitely invest my time on SCHD / SCHG, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

People say there will be a big recession 2025-2030 and markets will drop more than in 2008.

If you had 50k Fiat saved rn
Do you think it would be better to save Fiat and then buy when there is "blood in the streets" or even buy physical gold.

Almost 100% Useless unless you have lots of money to start with (> $10,000.00 U.S.D.)

Otherwise it is mostly just losses at worst and very slow gains at best.

It comes naturally and it's all luck so not worth it unless you earn average or above income