How long will it take me to get to 12% bf?

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
Dont planning to starvemaxx as i wanna grow to 6'3 (im 16 rn)
On like 1k~ deficit , or slightly more
Currently:
74 kilos
186 cm (6'1)
Will i be able to get to 12% bf in 2 months , or slightly less?

Attachments

• IMG_6310.jpg
    IMG_6310.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros
faggot.org

first of all you don't even know how to exist, why are you shrugging?
secondly, how should i know? You imbecile, am i a genie in a bottle who's able to see how much calories you intake and how much you run per day?

Much love
Jamming Bob Marley GIF by Universal Music Africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, capybar, roping3264 and 8 others
faggot.org

first of all you don't even know how to exist, why are you shrugging?
secondly, how should i know? You imbecile, am i a genie in a bottle who's able to see how much calories you intake and how much you run per day?

Much love
Jamming Bob Marley GIF by Universal Music Africa
this nigga , let me shrug my shoulders , i didnt have a better picture saved and cba to take another one.
I intake like 1000-1500 calories a day, also doing HIIT for 20 mins 2 times a week , but i dont do cardio daily
give me advice next time if ur not a fag
much love

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel and Megas Alexandros
this nigga , let me shrug my shoulders , i didnt have a better picture saved and cba to take another one.
I intake like 1000-1500 calories a day, also doing HIIT for 20 mins 2 times a week , but i dont do cardio daily
much love
idk what is wrong with the users here recently, all of them are cunts. It should take 2 months or so if u keep going at this rate

• +1
Reactions: GodAlmighty
idk what is wrong with the users here recently, all of them are cunts. It should take 2 months or so if u keep going at this rate
thank you
Is lean bulking afterwards good idea?
(better pic)

Attachments

• IMG_6327.jpeg
    IMG_6327.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
much love
6'3 and 1,500 yeah you're lying to yourself, unless you're trying to get an anorexic physique go ahead. You're 16, why the fuck would you cut hahahhahaha, you obviously don't know jack, you should be in a calorie surplus, you don't have much fat, you just have too much bones.

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel and LooksThinker
yeah go to gym and eat at a calorie deficit.

bruh u are 16 so prob still developing eat at maintenance lift weights and do cardio

6'3 and 1,500 yeah you're lying to yourself, unless you're trying to get an anorexic physique go ahead. You're 16, why the fuck would you cut hahahhahaha, you obviously don't know jack, you should be in a calorie surplus, you don't have much fat, you just have too much bones.
im cutting because i look like shit facially , look at my post history lol.
I feel fat as fuck, i NEED to leanmaxx.

So you are acting like a retard , im not the smartest person but i still went ahead and researched
Why exactly should 1500 stunt my growth? My growth plates are not closed , I get enough protein in and dont deprive my body of any nutrients ( fats , protein , minerals , vitamins etc)
Caloric restriction itself ( obviously not starving , but not too much) does not cause changes in IGF-1 or GH secretion:
Studies:

So you are acting like a retard , im not the smartest person but i still went ahead and researched
Why exactly should 1500 stunt my growth? My growth plates are not closed , I get enough protein in and dont deprive my body of any nutrients ( fats , protein , minerals , vitamins etc)
Caloric restriction itself ( obviously not starving , but not too much) does not cause changes in IGF-1 or GH secretion:
Studies:
when did i say it would stunt your growth? i don't get the necessity to cut in such extreme ways when you barely even have a physique, you said previously you would "lean bulk" wouldn't that technically already be you in a bulk then?`If you're going to get big and become lean atleast take steroids, or decide if you want to be skinny or not, it's that simple, it's good to see you're well read atleast, and sorry for acting like a cunt, but still im no genie.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and GodAlmighty
No planeo pasar hambre porque quiero crecer hasta 6'3 (tengo 16 años)
Con un déficit de aproximadamente 1k~, o un poco más
Actualmente:
74kilos
186 cm (6'1)
¿Podré llegar al 12% bf en 2 meses o un poco menos?
Come mucho y realiza mucho fisico, aprovecha tu genetica al maximo hasta minimo los 19 y despues buscas ese bajo porcentaje de grasa.

Currently:
74 kilos
186 cm (6'1)
You should be eating a surplus or at least at maintenance. Your bf is already low as is (probably 14 or 13 even) at a weight that low, you're just under muscled. You should eat in a surplus as 1. You might stunt your growth 2. puberty is easy gains and 3. have nothing to cut to.

If you don't want to listen to me anyways because "leanmaxxing" seems to be a large focus of .org users then You will of course lose weight on a deficit of 1k.

You should be eating a surplus or at least at maintenance. Your bf is already low as is (probably 14 or 13 even) at a weight that low, you're just under muscled. You should eat in a surplus as 1. You might stunt your growth 2. puberty is easy gains and 3. have nothing to cut to.

If you don't want to listen to me anyways because "leanmaxxing" seems to be a large focus of .org users then You will of course lose weight on a deficit of 1k.
1 wont stunt my growth
2. check my other picture , how does a nigga with lovehandles and no abs have 13-14 bf? im frauding in the OG post
3. im gonna leanbulk only after becoming lean

1 wont stunt my growth
2. check my other picture , how does a nigga with lovehandles and no abs have 13-14 bf? im frauding in the OG post
3. im gonna leanbulk only after becoming lean
You have love handles and no abs because you have no muscle. And you're not fat dude, you sound like you have a serious case of body dysmorphia. A bulk would greatly benefit you. Do your thing though

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
You have love handles and no abs because you have no muscle. And you're not fat dude, you sound like you have a serious case of body dysmorphia. A bulk would greatly benefit you. Do your thing though
thank you for the advice , but im pretty confident in what im doing and if it goes well ill post my results here maybe?
(vid of my fat + back muscles , i jsut have long limbs but its not like im skinny as fuck , just bad angles no pump nd shit like that)

Attachments

• IMG_5471.mov
    1.8 MB
  • 1705076699489.png
    1705076699489.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
thank you
Is lean bulking afterwards good idea?
(better pic)
You are already pretty lean but you have 0 muscle mass, get some muscle blast test or do sarms

You are already pretty lean but you have 0 muscle mass, get some muscle blast test or do sarms
im trynna healthmaxx aswell as looksmaxx , so not gonna do that (also got some inborn liver issues so thats prob gonna fuck me up)
jfl at blasting sarms / test to get a physique thats obtainable in few years of proper lifting natty , anything more would be ogre

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and ConfusedBolivian
im trynna healthmaxx aswell as looksmaxx , so not gonna do that (also got some inborn liver issues so thats prob gonna fuck me up)
jfl at blasting sarms / test to get a physique thats obtainable in few years of proper lifting natty , anything more would be ogre
Ok, then do natty gymmaxing, it will take you a eternity but it is better for ur health

• +1
Ok, then do natty gymmaxing, it will take you a eternity but it is better for ur health
few years is not an eternity , a year is enough for me to build a good physique for attracting foids ( nothing too big tho obv)
let me rest nigga i just turned 16 , i got enough time to ascend

Currently:
74 kilos
186 cm (6'1)
Bro how i can dm you

few years is not an eternity , a year is enough for me to build a good physique for attracting foids ( nothing too big tho obv)
let me rest nigga i just turned 16 , i got enough time to ascend
"good physique to attract foids" is not what you think about bro.
Let me tell you in this 2 months i gained 24 kgs, from 78 to 102kgs doing roids.
And even tho i got my bodyfat higher women loved my looks, i could achieve the same results natty? Yes but it would take me a few years.
Natty bodybuilding is only worth it if you are genetic freak 99.9% of people will look DYEL while working out for months and years natty.

• +1
Let me tell you in this 2 months i gained 24 kgs, from 78 to 102kgs doing roids.
And even tho i got my bodyfat higher women loved my looks, i could achieve the same results natty? Yes but it would take me a few years.
Natty bodybuilding is only worth it if you are genetic freak 99.9% of people will look DYEL while working out for months and years natty.
yeah i guess you are not wrong in that regard , but im not in a hurry as i said
even though i wanna ascend bad , i just turned 16. Id say i have average genetics , so i dont think ill look DYEL after 2 years ( 18 year old) if i continue gymming. I enjoy it aswell so dont see anything wrong in that
Not only i cant roid due to health reasons , I couldnt because im a brokecel. Im probably not even gonna go to uni because im brokie , spending money on roids which isnt panda semen and doing cycling properly will drain me financially asf

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
yeah i guess you are not wrong in that regard , but im not in a hurry as i said
even though i wanna ascend bad , i just turned 16. Id say i have average genetics , so i dont think ill look DYEL after 2 years ( 18 year old) if i continue gymming. I enjoy it aswell so dont see anything wrong in that
Not only i cant roid due to health reasons , I couldnt because im a brokecel. Im probably not even gonna go to uni because im brokie , spending money on roids which isnt panda semen and doing cycling properly will drain me financially asf
Yeah Stick to gymcelling and maximize ur nutrition, animal based foods.
Dont do roids they are bad

• +1
I probanly gym like once every 2 weeks and look bigger than most gym goers, might roid

Currently:
74 kilos
186 cm (6'1)
on god same height and physique looks very similar to urs but i might have bigger love handles

damn , and ur not going to the gym? mogs me
gotta work 10x harder with my subhuman genetics
Aaahhhh im probably going to start living life again cuz new year

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and GodAlmighty
thank you for the advice , but im pretty confident in what im doing and if it goes well ill post my results here maybe?
(vid of my fat + back muscles , i jsut have long limbs but its not like im skinny as fuck , just bad angles no pump nd shit like that)
Alright man, let us know

your bf isnt necessarily low you just lack muscle go on a lean bulk