How long will it take to look like david laid?

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
im 16 167 cm i wanna look like david laid body wise just not as big
this is my baseline.

Also do i have decent genetics? Longest ive ever worked was for 2 weeks straight and that was months ago i sit and rot all day tbh

Attachments

• BD37998D-5126-4E6B-8332-E8A31C3F257A.jpeg
    BD37998D-5126-4E6B-8332-E8A31C3F257A.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 0F8EAB92-E273-4C2A-8544-E8175FA9FE66.png
    0F8EAB92-E273-4C2A-8544-E8175FA9FE66.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • 72F8E78A-E278-46B3-992A-7FB35D36897D.png
    72F8E78A-E278-46B3-992A-7FB35D36897D.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
is your hair thinning bro?
jump on finasteride asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 19551 and Erik-Jón
ah jfl im low iq :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
this is my baseline.

Also do i have decent genetics? Longest ive ever worked was for 2 weeks straight and that was months ago i sit and rot all day tbh
You are looking at 5-10 years naturally.

I'd suggest you jump on test to speed things up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
shit head to shoulder ratio
narrow shoulders
it's over tbh sorry

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
death tier chest and ab insertions and height. Sorry man. Let’s hope you grow tho and David laid physique cannot be achieved for 90% of people so dw about that. Lean with a bit of muscle is ideal

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Deleted member 20519 and Stopping@Nothing19
  • +1
U have similiar frame as Mike Tyson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
I am happy that you are only 5ft4. Because it would be too unfair if you were tall with your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I am happy that you are only 5ft4. Because it would be too unfair if you were tall with your looks.
to make it worse my dad is 6 3 and a half and my mom is nearly 5 8 i think my height skipped a gen and also cuz of my gh deficiency

• +1
Wait until reincarnation and hope you are 6ft+ white man and maybe you can look like David laid, quickest way to do this is rope or jump off building

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member and MakinMogReturns
this is my baseline.

David is not an innocent lifetime natural. In laymans terms you are lean naturally which is good but putting on legit size after a point will be difficult. You have a fast metabolism and the body doesn't discriminate much when dropping tissue and mass. You will be able to achieve a great physique. Everyone responds differently to training (to a degree) so throw your hat In he ring and give it your all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
David is not an innocent lifetime natural. In laymans terms you are lean naturally which is good but putting on legit size after a point will be difficult. You have a fast metabolism and the body doesn't discriminate much when dropping tissue and mass. You will be able to achieve a great physique. Everyone responds differently to training (to a degree) so throw your hat In he ring and give it your all.
thanks for this advice i will workout for half a year to see if it’s worth going farther

to make it worse my dad is 6 3 and a half and my mom is nearly 5 8 i think my height skipped a gen and also cuz of my gh deficiency
maybe check thyroid also

david laid has top 1% frame . Nobody will ever look like david laid . Get on a push pull legs , eat in a slight calorie surplus , ( all clean ) and only 100-150 calories over maintenance. You hardley want to gain fat , take creatine , get 8-10 hours of sleep , and train 6 days a week with a day off

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 20519
You are looking at 5-10 years naturally.

I'd suggest you jump on test to speed things up
it'll take 300 years of natty lifting to reach david laid physique jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Stopping@Nothing19
you are trying to reach the physique of someone who roided and also had top 1% muscle insertions/frame to begin with

You dont need his physique to still look good though, 3 years of consistent gym progress with good diet/sleep and you will still have a better body than 98% of people on earth

Last edited:
i accomplished an insane amount ina year natty. i would suggest buying some hypertrophy programs from jeff nippard and following them and you will be blown away by results. people accuse me online of not being natty or it not being possible but it very much is lol. train 6 days a week hypertrophy and eat protein you'll look crazier than you would think in a year. 0.00001% chance you do that though. nobody that complains about genes ever does anything because its easier to blame genes. train everyday and try to increase v taper and you'll look more like david laid than you ever thought possible

i accomplished an insane amount ina year natty. i would suggest buying some hypertrophy programs from jeff nippard and following them and you will be blown away by results. people accuse me online of not being natty or it not being possible but it very much is lol. train 6 days a week hypertrophy and eat protein you'll look crazier than you would think in a year. 0.00001% chance you do that though. nobody that complains about genes ever does anything because its easier to blame genes. train everyday and try to increase v taper and you'll look more like david laid than you ever thought possible
ok i will put in the effort for 6 months and see my results thank u

ok i will put in the effort for 6 months and see my results thank u
get several programs and follow them exactly. if you bumble through it you wont accomplish anything. you need to follow a rigid program and train intensely and optimally. track your numbers and progressively overload. this doesn't work unless you do it right. the faster you see results the more consistent you'll be. good luck and i hope you get ripped jacked and stacked

Mike tyson frame with your frame u need to get bigger forget about looking like david laid

You should not hit the gym right now and hope for some inches of height. Working out can effect growth

Last edited: