How long would it take to achieve a physique close to Christian Bale from American Psycho?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken

Christian bale is 183/6ft tall and I am 191/6'3

Here is me currently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
two years or so.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Oberyn, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
you think he used gear?
That physique is perfectly attainable natty. It's also more than enough for being attractive on dating apps.

From your current starting point I'd say 16-24 months. It's doable by summer 2024

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Pride, vaninskybird and 1 other person
you think he used gear?
nothing about his physique in that movie suggests it.

do a basic ppl routine for two years and eat in a surplus, then cut for a few months and you should be close.

or do a few cuts in between so your bodyfat doesn't get too high.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18931
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Elvisandreaa, Prince88 and 4 others
I just found your location and IP address through the size of your nipple. I also found your DNA test and it said that you achieve the physique if you trained hard
gotta keep grinding, keep hustling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Moggie
Keep in mind he doesn't look the way he does in the movies, in real life. He's dehydrated, pumped up and carbed up in the scenes. In real clothes he'd probably look way less muscular. He has a great physique don't get me wrong but it's def natty achievable. His leanness is what makes it so great. I estimate his bf% to be around 10% but I'd reccomend staying around 15% because that'll help you look a lot more muscular and big in clothing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Oberyn, vaninskybird and 1 other person
Keep in mind he doesn't look the way he does in the movies, in real life. He's dehydrated, pumped up and carbed up in the scenes. In real clothes he'd probably look way less muscular. He has a great physique don't get me wrong but it's def natty achievable. His leanness is what makes it so great. I estimate his bf% to be around 10% but I'd reccomend staying around 15% because that'll help you look a lot more muscular and big in clothing.
yeah i need to get lean get to 75-80kg

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18931
That physique is perfectly attainable natty. It's also more than enough for being attractive on dating apps.

From your current starting point I'd say 16-24 months. It's doable by summer 2024
How long would it take for me

And how much does Patrick Bateman weigh
C25A8C41 77AF 4F79 A74A D3754F3283D5

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Nation, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
you think he used gear?
Who knows, not everyone on gear looks like he is on gear.

There's only one guy in my gym that anyone would say without a second thought: "Gear". He is a low level classic physique athlete. Of course, there are a lot more people in my gym on Gear, JFL. 95% of gymguys look like they don't even work out and 80% of gearusers look like they work a bit from time to time, but nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Elvisandreaa

what about me here im like 50kg

just do 1000 stomach crunches every morning, and if your face is a little puffy don't forget to put an ice bag on your face while doing it ;););)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hiwasuwor
You mentioned you're over 6ft. No fucking way you are from that pic + 50kg as well. Nigga you'd be anorexic.
i didbnt measure it in a while,. but what u think. how long till i can body mog

yeah a couple years natty, try creatine

holy shit thats ur physique ? damn u kinda representing the stereotype that 6'2+ men have bad proportions/frame and muscle insertions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
holy shit thats ur physique ? damn u kinda representing the stereotype that 6'2+ men have bad proportions/frame and muscle insertions
Dude have wide shoulders + wide waist, he has good frame

• +1
Creatine HCL, vitamin d3 + clean bulking diet (caloric surplus). Workout 5-6 times a week, v taper focused. U will in somewhat decent shape till next beach season. After gaining some muscles u can shave ur chest and get some tan to add definition.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back