How many 10x10 lots of HGH are enough to last half a year or a year?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
How much?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Just make your own HGH.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe, noped and Blackout.xl
Wow son why are you like this 😒
Bro, HGH is legit made from corpses of humans (they remove it from a part of the brain); feels weird man. Just go to the Norwood Cemetery in Ontario. Happy harvesting.

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt and Blackout.xl
Bro, HGH is legit made from corpses of humans (they remove it from a part of the brain); feels weird man. Just go to the Norwood Cemetery in Ontario. Happy harvesting.
Just harvest peoples brains theory

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and PersianKingdom
Just harvest peoples brains theory
If I wanted HGH that's what I would do. Not like anyone is going to check to see if a dead person's brain is still there intact.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
daily dosage x days running it for

• +1

Not anymore it’s synthetic now after the prion scare.

• +1
then 15 kits boyo
I think I can source 15 kits from China for 1,200 off of alibaba but I have to wait for @nelson to post his blood work results

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Not anymore it’s synthetic now after the prion scare.
Fuark you're right. I just searched it up and they use genetically modified bacteria to produce an endless supply of HGH. If you were a world-class high IQcel you could make your own HGH easily: like the kid who made a nuclear reactor in his backyard.

• +1
Fuark you're right. I just searched it up and they use genetically modified bacteria to produce an endless supply of HGH. If you were a world-class high IQcel you could make your own HGH easily: like the kid who made a nuclear reactor in his backyard.

That’s how they make Botox as well and and I thought about trying to.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Hepatologyscribe
  • +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
  • JFL
Motivation to finish my chemistry degree!!
I want to become a Chemist, but both my parents used to be Chemists for a living so they don't want me to. They used to make some insane shit they would sell, but my mom had an accident as a chemist and got asthma.
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: Big opportunity
That's what I'm thinking. Gene editing is the next step along with machine-learning. I know a website I can pirate university textbooks and shit. I think I'm going to try and find some gene editing textbooks and start learning this shit. I legit see aging scientists injecting themselves with weird shit to slow aging. In our generation, the only way to actually get the most out of these technologies is to actually experiment with them ourselves.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Hepatologyscribe