how many Blackcels are on this forum?

im aware of what the filioque is retard im just trolling you
I love pretty white women ima continue having my way with them 🤤. Thankfully they also love me

I love pretty white women ima continue having my way with them 🤤. Thankfully they also love me
>im a good christian
>im also a whore who sleeps with foids everyday

?

you're so hypocritical its appalling

inb4 cope "im not jesus bro i cna sin too :soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
>im a good christian
>im also a whore who sleeps with foids everyday

?

you're so hypocritical its appalling

inb4 cope "im not jesus bro i cna sin too :soy:"
Who said I sleep with them? I get your women to suck my cock and drink my cum. I don’t stick my cock in their pink rancid pussy behave yourself

Yes I’m a sinner that’s why I’m fasting everyday in repentance

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Who said I sleep with them? I get your women to suck my cock and drink my cum. I don’t stick my cock in their pink rancid pussy behave yourself

Yes I’m a sinner that’s why I’m fasting everyday in repentance
even worse, oral sex for pleasure. you really arent a great christian are you

LOL good luck with your fasting... "dividing myself from fleshly desires :feelshah::feelshah:" you're not a monk nigga

• So Sad

LOL good luck with your fasting... "dividing myself from fleshly desires :feelshah::feelshah:" you're not a monk nigga
2nd paragraph incoming

I fasting very well been my 2nd day so far I’m doing great. But yeah your right I’m a slave to sexual desires im very horny it’s a genetic curse from my male lineage we are all cursed to be pussy hounds

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I fasting very well been my 2nd day so far I’m doing great. But yeah your right I’m a slave to sexual desires im very horny it’s a genetic curse from my male lineage we are all cursed to be pussy hounds
i know im right bud

• So Sad
i know im right bud
stop sad reacting, you're evoking my altruistic european dna and making me feel bad, stop that nigga @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• So Sad
stop sad reacting, you're evoking my altruistic european dna and making me feel bad, stop that nigga @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Cos you’re making me feel bad 😞 I just want a pretty wife. I’d had married that girl happily but she doesn’t want me anymore she just wanted my face and body but nothing more 🪦. I’m cursed all the girls that are pretty and like me live far 😢

I’m the biggest incel here for this reason

Cos you’re making me feel bad 😞 I just want a pretty wife. I’d had married that girl happily but she doesn’t want me anymore she just wanted my face and body but nothing more 🪦. I’m cursed all the girls that are pretty and like me live far 😢

I’m the biggest incel here for this reason
fuck you you dont know what its like to be me im a bigger incel than you

No one cares.