How many bodies do you think the average girl from 18-21 catches on tinder in 3 months?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
On average? And how many do you think are dates she used for free meal/drink and how many do you think are hook ups?

Do you also think women use some guys for dates on there and then hit up chad to fuck later?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, latincell95, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
all of them

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, randomop, actual9cmjawslayer and 3 others
high trust pill for the lower body count ones (hopefully)

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
On average? And how many do you think are dates she used for free meal/drink and how many do you think are hook ups?

Do you also think women use some guys for dates on there and then hit up chad to fuck later?
Can hook up unlimited times if they want to but I'd say average is like 4-8 in a year.

A lot of women probably use guys for free food. I think I've read articles online about that jfl.

I think women themselves have admitted to just using some guys for free food, then going home and hitting up Chad saying "come over and fuck me" in their first message while the incel has to buy her dinner, and try to rizz her up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, latincell95 and WishIwasChico
does the whole "use you for a free dinner" thing actually happen? I've always gotten laid after dinner dates (next afternoon or after the second date) so idk it seems like something you only see on TV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and latincell95
the amount of times WishIwasChico swaps right on them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, BeanletMogger, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Never used dating apps but I remember seeing some study that said many women use the dating apps as a way to get free meals. Truly pathetic, but I would probably do the same.

• +1

@WishIwasChico never had dates in his life. Dont be like @WishIwasChico.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and WishIwasChico
high trust pill for the lower body count ones (hopefully)
Looks have been proven to be deceptive and I know this from experience. I know of girls that look HQNP and innocent and are massive whores

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TechnoBoss and gooner23
Good boy

• JFL
does the whole "use you for a free dinner" thing actually happen? I've always gotten laid after dinner dates (next afternoon or after the second date) so idk it seems like something you only see on TV
Ye it does obviously

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Ye it does obviously

Can hook up unlimited times if they want to but I'd say average is like 4-8 in a year.

A lot of women probably use guys for free food. I think I've read articles online about that jfl.

I think women themselves have admitted to just using some guys for free food, then going home and hitting up Chad saying "come over and fuck me" in their first message while the incel has to buy her dinner, and try to rizz her up.
Ye this is why you never take a foid to dinner either go for a drink or her/your place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and TechnoBoss
Ye this is why you never take a foid to dinner either go for a drink or her/your place
Reminds me of that news article saying that bitch using male dates for her meals for 6-7 years straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and WishIwasChico

• JFL

Not many tbh they mostly use it for free meals and validation even if the guy is attractive it’s usually the uglier women on these apps that are sluts since they use sex as validation cause they’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and WishIwasChico

• +1
5-6

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and WishIwasChico
Reminds me of that news article saying that bitch using male dates for her meals for 6-7 years straight
good for her tbh, men are the retarded gender that fall for this shit so easily so the only thing i can honestly do is just mire this foids iq

don’t get me wrong tho i still wish sharia law was imposed and women were stoned for breathing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and WishIwasChico
Not many tbh they mostly use it for free meals and validation even if the guy is attractive it’s usually the uglier women on these apps that are sluts since they use sex as validation cause they’re ugly
Ye I think they are already fucking a guy from social circle and using the app for a sneaky link with chad or mainly validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
good for her tbh, men are the retarded gender that fall for this shit so easily so the only thing i can honestly do is just mire this foids iq

don’t get me wrong tho i still wish sharia law was imposed and women were stoned for breathing
Yes men are part of the problem I agree

Only if you’re a high inhib fag and below LTN.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 50251 and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I took a foid to eat dinner but I made sure to escalate and bring her back to my house. If she was attracted to you, she’ll agree, but there has to be some sort of attraction.

• +1
I took a foid to eat dinner but I made sure to escalate and bring her back to my house. If she was attracted to you, she’ll agree, but there has to be some sort of attraction.
It’s over for me but mirin slayer

• JFL
How did you escalate bro?

I’ve been cucked on drinks dates so I must be below low ltn it’s over
You just gotta know how to escalate. For example, “let’s go get some coffee and then go back to my house and watch some anime.”

• +1

Not many, but good quality.
Easy 3-4 chadlites, easy

• +1
probably hundreds if not thousands.

• JFL
You just gotta know how to escalate. For example, “let’s go get some coffee and then go back to my house and watch some anime.”
I live with my parents still

• JFL
How did you escalate bro?
If they say something, try to spin it in a sexual way.

She: “The line at the movie theater was pretty long

Me: You know what else is long? Care to find out?

• JFL
If they say something, try to spin it in a sexual way.

She: “The line at the movie theater was pretty long

Me: You know what else is long? Care to find out?
THat sounds so cringe wtf that actually works?

• JFL
she has to have some level of attraction towards you. If not, this won’t work.

• JFL
  • +1