Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1000+

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
oz101

oz101

Banned
DSC 0563

I'm bad at counting calories and trying to leanmax. I have this portion maybe 3x a day.

It has about 100kcal of sauce according to the reliable info on the jar (which mentioned half jar calorie content). But the pasta calorie information is based on gram and I have no fucking ideo.

• JFL
Reactions: looksforlife and Deleted member 18931
nigga read the nutrition facts on the box you bitch ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Tasty17, ItsOverCel and 5 others
if its really that big of deal you can put two fingers down throat until vomiting is induced

Upload a pic of the nutrition facts. Maybe someone here can eyeball how many grams that serving of pasta is.

Upload a pic of the nutrition facts. Maybe someone here can eyeball how many grams that serving of pasta is.
Fucking confusing.

Attachments

• DSC_0564.JPG
    DSC_0564.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
Def 900-1200 calories. Hard to tell how big that portion in the pan actually is

Also that isn't leanmaxxing what you're doing, it's bloatmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Def 900-1200 calories. Hard to tell how big that portion in the pan actually is

Also that isn't leanmaxxing what you're doing, it's bloatmaxxing
In truth I'm trying to do the really hard of building muscle + losing fat. Not impossible but very hard.

This is the only thing I eat / can possibly cook. I am doing high intensity cardio and lifting heavy. I spend approx 1.5-2hrs in the gym 5-6 times a week.

Fucking confusing.
280 calories per 180 grams of cooked pasta.
I can't eyeball worth a shit. Is that even 180 grams of cooked pasta in that pan?
I think you're okay but who knows.

That right there is 572 calories. Plus or minus 300.

Stop eating pasta if you're trying to cut. You can substitute with zucchini pasta

Stop eating pasta if you're trying to cut. You can substitute with zucchini pasta
I literally can't cook anything else. Zucchini pasta is too fucking expensive. This is my only option so I'm cardiomaxxing to offset the disadvantages.

I literally can't cook anything else. Zucchini pasta is too fucking expensive. This is my only option so I'm cardiomaxxing to offset the disadvantages.
Ok then eat 2 portions throughout the day instead of 3. That's a really shit diet though with 0 nutrients

View attachment 1882208

I'm bad at counting calories and trying to leanmax. I have this portion maybe 3x a day.

It has about 100kcal of sauce according to the reliable info on the jar (which mentioned half jar calorie content). But the pasta calorie information is based on gram and I have no fucking ideo.
Pasta is for sure the most confusing to measure because it’s a lot of variables the sauce, the amount, the toppings . I’d say no more than 450 calories