how many calories is this plate?

That's not how burning calories work

When doing something more higher intensity like skip rope or running, your body will also burnote calories through the process of homeostatis

Like bringing back body temperature down etc.

You also can't make a blanket statement on how much calories a said exercise can burn because it is dependent on so many different factors like intervals of intensity, session duration, body composition, genetics etc.

HIIT also increases your total energy expenditure for up to a few hours after a hard session. Look into EPOC and its role in metabolism and energy expenditure. Often referred to as afterburn effect.

It isn't as simple as eat 2000, BMR burns 1750, work out 250 off...

The food you eat affect how fast those calories can burn...
The type of foods you eat may have differing satiating effects...
Your sleep, hydration and nutrition can alter metabolic pathways in the body, especially if you do weird diets like keto
Stop destroying my cope! I am sleep deprived and I walked a lot to burn calories.:feelswah: I have been up for 26 hours now. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
That's not how burning calories work

When doing something more higher intensity like skip rope or running, your body will also burnote calories through the process of homeostatis

Like bringing back body temperature down etc.

You also can't make a blanket statement on how much calories a said exercise can burn because it is dependent on so many different factors like intervals of intensity, session duration, body composition, genetics etc.

HIIT also increases your total energy expenditure for up to a few hours after a hard session. Look into EPOC and its role in metabolism and energy expenditure. Often referred to as afterburn effect.

It isn't as simple as eat 2000, BMR burns 1750, work out 250 off...

The food you eat affect how fast those calories can burn...
The type of foods you eat may have differing satiating effects...
Your sleep, hydration and nutrition can alter metabolic pathways in the body, especially if you do weird diets like keto
ok ok i understand what your saying
but the actual movements itself will burn calories regardless of body temp since it’s a physical exercise. that you can work out with calculator online for example. like i found jump rope cal tracker online w weight, no of skips per min etc to calculate how much it would burn. anything else burnt from homeostasis etc would be on top of that no? i dont think the calculater takes that into account so you’d actually be during more than you originally thought. like if the jump rope calc said 500 cals per hour, it would be more like 600 or something since like you said other factors like heat etc. or am i buggin?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and n9wiff
Stop destroying my cope! I am sleep deprived and I walked a lot to burn calories.:feelswah: I have been up for 26 hours now. :hnghn:
bro we have same schedules and coping mechanisms fr. respek

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and Michael Myers
anything else burnt from homeostasis etc would be on top of that no? i dont think the calculater takes that into account so you’d actually be during more than you originally thought. like if the jump rope calc said 500 cals per hour, it would be more like 600 or something since like you said other factors like heat etc. or am i buggin?
Yup the calculator doesn't take that into account.

They aslo don't take into the acount of your total daily energy expenditure being increased after for a few hours.

So alot of people underestimate HIIT routines

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Yup the calculator doesn't take that into account.

They aslo don't take into the acount of your total daily energy expenditure being increased after for a few hours.

So alot of people underestimate HIIT routines
jump rooe considered hiit?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and n9wiff
My intuitive guess 600-700

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed