how many carbs to enter ketosis

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
how many carbs to enter ketosis?
how long to enter ketosis?

Don't bother with keto. Just eat what you want in a calorie deficit. If you lift, maybe a good idea to prioritize protein so that you can build muscle mass on a cut. I lost 20.6 lbs in 25 weeks eating lots of carbs on my second cut. I lost 40 lbs during my first cut in 2022. Currently 167cm 59.65kg as of this morning.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
If you lift, maybe a good idea to prioritize protein so that you can build muscle mass on a cut.
i do lift, and prioritize high protein and fat diet, especially since im in a deficit doing a recomp.
Don't bother with keto.
my diet already consists of minimal carbs, mostly meats and eggs, and fruit around the time i am going to workout.
side effect of my side is that id probably enter ketosis since by carbs are pretty low. i enjoy my diet, like eggs and all meats so i have no problem with doing it.

i do lift, and prioritize high protein and fat diet, especially since im in a deficit doing a recomp.

my diet already consists of minimal carbs, mostly meats and eggs, and fruit around the time i am going to workout.
side effect of my side is that id probably enter ketosis since by carbs are pretty low. i enjoy my diet, like eggs and all meats so i have no problem with doing it.
If you enjoy eating like that, then have at it. I love carbs. As soon as I finish the rest of my skinless chicken breast strips in the freezer, I'm going to be eating more red meat so I'll be eating higher fat and sacrificing my carbs a bit. As I'm sick of skinless chicken breast.

• +1
I love carbs.
yea, some carbs taste absolutely amazing. but im not talking about the healthy ones, all the carbs i mainly like are all goyslop. biscuits, donuts, nutella all that shit. as soon as any of thoes thouch my mouth, ill be eating the whole thing and more. like i went to krispe kreme once jfl, and ended up eating all 12 donutis in one sitting jfl. so i just totally stay away. im sure they put addictive chemicals in that shit

As soon as I finish the rest of my skinless chicken breast strips in the freezer, I'm going to be eating more red meat so I'll be eating higher fat and sacrificing my carbs a bit. As I'm sick of skinless chicken breast.
thats good. typically go for the foods higher in fat. they taste better and have more macro nutrients. like chicken leg, is better than breast, maybe more calories, but tastes better and healthier. but red meat mogs chicken yeah. i also dont like the bloat from carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
yea, some carbs taste absolutely amazing. but im not talking about the healthy ones, all the carbs i mainly like are all goyslop. biscuits, donuts, nutella all that shit. as soon as any of thoes thouch my mouth, ill be eating the whole thing and more. like i went to krispe kreme once jfl, and ended up eating all 12 donutis in one sitting jfl. so i just totally stay away.
Same, but after I stopped for awhile I never crave them

Too scared to eat them again as I know I would just want more

Same, but after I stopped for awhile I never crave them
ye cravings stop, then u say just 1, or only 200cals worth or whatever. then ive eaten 3500 cals in the space of 15 mins and i have to go kill myself on the stairmaster. happens every time.
Too scared to eat them again as I know I would just want more
dont do it

• +1
ye cravings stop, then u say just 1, or only 200cals worth or whatever. then ive eaten 3500 cals in the space of 15 mins and i have to go kill myself on the stairmaster. happens every time.

dont do it
When I started I thought I would get bored of whole food/eating the same every day, but its lowkey just getting better for some reason

• +1
When I started I thought I would get bored of whole food/eating the same every day, but its lowkey just getting better for some reason
somehow i crave eggs now. idk how tf it’s even possible. like i’ve eaten all my cals for today, now im exited to wake up tmr and eat 8 scrambled eggs like wtf

• +1
somehow i crave eggs now. idk how tf it’s even possible. like i’ve eaten all my cals for today, now im exited to wake up tmr and eat 8 scrambled eggs like wtf
Yeah, I have to eat alot of ground beef cuz I can’t afford to eat steak all the time and I still look forward to eating it