How many centimeters can I recover?

K

Kokra

Iron
I have 30 degree scoliosis and my friends tell me I'm supposed to be taller considering I have a 6 foot arm span and they reach to my knees

all the centimeters

Hmmm is there a scoliosis dick version?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Calling heightmaxxing experts @indianascension @enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife

how tall are you right now?

I'm in the Same position as you (21 degree Lumbar Curve - 32 degree Thoracic Curve)

My doctor's say this is costing me about 4cm of Height, primarily because of my Thoracic Curve.

So your 30 degree Scoliosis is certainly costing you between 1-3cm of Height, depending on if it is Lumbar or Thoracic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Kokra
I'm in the Same position as you (21 degree Lumbar Curve - 32 degree Thoracic Curve)

My doctor's say this is costing me about 4cm of Height, primarily because of my Thoracic Curve.

So your 30 degree Scoliosis is certainly costing you between 1-3cm of Height, depending on if it is Lumbar or Thoracic.
2-3cm is good to take

However there are no methods of actually curing Scoli Curves. Believe me, I've tried most of them.

However there are no methods of actually curing Scoli Curves. Believe me, I've tried most of them.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kokra
my wingspan is 6'3,5 and my height is 6'0,5. Wingspans are longer then height for men.
Yes but a difference of 10 cm is huge, my arms should reach the middle of my thighs

Wtf are you serious?!
I meant naturally curing it. You can opt for Surgery but it is very expensive.

Doctors will only sign off on your surgery if you have both 1) 40 degree curve or more 2) Your spine curve is causing you severe pain.

If you get the surgery you will gain the height back, but you will never be able to function the same. Say goodbye to weightlifting, sports.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I meant naturally curing it. You can opt for Surgery but it is very expensive.

Doctors will only sign off on your surgery if you have both 1) 40 degree curve or more 2) Your spine curve is causing you severe pain.

If you get the surgery you will gain the height back, but you will never be able to function the same. Say goodbye to weightlifting, sports.
Have you tried the Nubax or the inversion table?

Have you tried the Nubax or the inversion table?
I have not tried Nubax. I have an inversion table.

Every day I do this semi made up yoga... spinal decompression yoga lol and I use the inversion table.

My height fluctuates from 179cm (when I don't do it) to 180-180.5 when I am on top of my stretching. So I guess it helps you gain a bit of height.

I have not tried Nubax. I have an inversion table.

Every day I do this semi made up yoga... spinal decompression yoga lol and I use the inversion table.

My height fluctuates from 179cm (when I don't do it) to 180-180.5 when I am on top of my stretching. So I guess it helps you gain a bit of height.
How long do you stretch per day? And have you tried the acupressure flower field mat?

I have 30 degree scoliosis and my friends tell me I'm supposed to be taller considering I have a 6 foot arm span and they reach to my knees
Hanging and The Schroth Method

• +1
Reactions: Kokra
Hanging and The Schroth Method
Thx, I'm about to release a guide on a Heightmaxxing method that might complement your guide and @FreakkForLife's guide. This is the localization of growth hormones in the back and legs by the method of acupressure! It's incredible

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901