How many degees of rotation can you get from CW rotation?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I know this is case-specific but what is a range at least, just give me a general idea bc I can't figure this out

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and mvp2v1
Tag me if I get an answer.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
@RealSurgerymax how many degrees of rotation can u get from CCW lefort 2?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and humanoidsub7
I asked about clockwise rotation, not CCW

Also, @RealSurgerymax said he is not a fan of CW bc it makes you downgrown but I actually wish for that as my gonial is too low.

I asked about clockwise rotation, not CCW

Also, @RealSurgerymax said he is not a fan of CW bc it makes you downgrown but I actually wish for that as my gonial is too low.
CW rotation is great when it's needed. I never said I don't like it as an ultimate statement applying to all cases.
No limit

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Lonenely sigma
CW rotation is great when it's needed. I never said I don't like it as an ultimate statement applying to all cases.
Thats great to hear. Have you had any SFS cases that had downgrafting/CW/anything that made their mandibles steeper?

I think making a post on ig about SFS would gain a ton of likes, as it is a huge looksmax and many people are interested in procedures of that kind

No limit? So something like this is possible?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Lonenely sigma
Yes if you know all the structures that need to be avoided, included/excluded and how to do that.
And what if its the other way around? Is CW "limitless" in that sense too?

No limit
What about the max linear advancement for a Lefort 2?

I think u would need multiple osteotomies to achieve these kinds of changes. Probably lf2 + lefort 1
Actually Giants L2 and L3 cases are combined with L1.
But idk if it would be really necessary.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

No limit
Bhai how would you fix a Asian with too low for a gonions cw rotation would fix the gonion but make them less forward grown?

Bhai how would you fix an Asian with too low for a gonions cw rotation would fix the gonion but make them less forward grown?
Scans & consult. There’s a thousand treatment combinations

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back