you look much more ethnic here and ape like

not trying to be mean

the angle itself isnt bad either but none of ur features are harmonizing well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and mvp2v1
holy shit bro you look completely different here unfrauded wtf

:dafuckfeels:

@NorwoodAscender brutal ngl
taking side profile mirror pics with ur phone horizontal like he has it makes it look worse

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and dragomaxxer
damn bro i looked more like your oneitis than i looked like you at 15 why so masculine

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Hehe is that a good thing I don’t get it lol ?

idk mb
if you using any steroids just be careful and keep an eye on skin and hair specially 18-20 but thats pretty cool you probably mog all 15 yos in your area, shave the facial hair tho lookin good

• +1
if you using any steroids just be careful and keep an eye on skin and hair specially 18-20 but thats pretty cool you probably mog all 15 yos in your area, shave the facial hair tho lookin good

looking hyper masc as a 15 year old doesnt mog, at that age girls are more attracted to softer features and pretty boy looks

why do you think all the girls that were attracted to the pretty guy boy bands were always in their early teens

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and liberiangrimreaper
looking hyper masc as a 15 year old doesnt mog, at that age girls are more attracted to softer features and pretty boy looks

why do you think all the girls that were attracted to the pretty guy boy bands were always in their early teens
he cant change it now so better just gaslight him, but yeah if you read this my bro get long curled eyelashes and remove the facial hair try to keep some soft skin so you can have a more androgynous appeal

but you didnt account for this
being more masculine than other 15 yo boys -> more respect from similar age males -> more confidence -> more interaction with girls -> higher acceptance rate

• +1
Im natty lol I'm trying to grow some facial hair to cover my upper lips

And he's right i see more older women starting at me 18+ at gym but in school they do to but when i approach the I get the insta anyway

he cant change it now so better just gaslight him, but yeah if you read this my bro get long curled eyelashes and remove the facial hair try to keep some soft skin so you can have a more androgynous appeal
we should stop gaslighting in general

better to just be respectful and harsh for the long term benefit of the poster, but yes i agree he should be clean shaven always specially at this age

• +1
Im natty lol I'm trying to grow some facial hair to cover my upper lips

And he's right i see more older women starting at me 18+ at gym but in school they do to but when i approach the I get the insta anyway

dont grow facial hair at 15, instant way to look more ethnic and lose all appeal for younger girls

even white guys cant get away with facial hair at that age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and antony 726

but you didnt account for this
being more masculine than other 15 yo boys -> more respect from similar age males -> more confidence -> more interaction with girls -> higher acceptance rate
Can u pm me real question
dont grow facial hair at 15, instant way to look more ethnic and lose all appeal for younger girls

even white guys cant get away with facial hair at that age
Yeah thanks men i try to keep it that way