How many DMs (Stacey)

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
How many DMs per day do u think a Stacey can average ( including all social media + tinder or any dating app )

I’m going to say a solid 200 per day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Gf is a 6/7 (although kinda Stacy in looks and so on) and got 250 in a day on okc alone (srs I've seen it myself). A Stacy can easily get 500+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
1386 dms on average

• +1
Gf is a 6/7 (although kinda Stacy in looks and so on) and got 250 in a day on okc alone (srs I've seen it myself)
Uh oh:feelstrash:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and Nibba
I've seen my old oneitis dms in the past, she was average as sin and she got like more than 40 (counting groups) and 15 in solo conversations when she openned the mobile phone after school

• +1
  • +1
@Zadig she's most likely fucking other guys

I should have probably explained the circumstances: she texted me on okcupid like half an hour after making an account, and we talked for a day or so (things escalated afterwards and she made like a 7k miles flight just to meet, jfl). Around late at night the topic came up, and she told me that she had hundred of messages. I didn't believe it, and she couldn't take a screenshot because of how okcupid works on the app, so she gave me username & password. I logged in and...jfl.

• +1
I should have probably explained the circumstances: she texted me on okcupid like half an hour after making an account, and we talked for a day or so (things escalated afterwards). Around late at night the topic came up, and she told me that she had hundred of messages. I didn't believe it, and she couldn't take a screenshot because of how okcupid works on the app, so she gave me username & password. I logged in and...jfl
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
I should have probably explained the circumstances: she texted me on okcupid like half an hour after making an account, and we talked for a day or so (things escalated afterwards and she made like a 7k miles flight just to meet, jfl). Around late at night the topic came up, and she told me that she had hundred of messages. I didn't believe it, and she couldn't take a screenshot because of how okcupid works on the app, so she gave me username & password. I logged in and...jfl.
Jfl at women's life

• +1