How many fights have you gotten into?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I'm talking about real fights, not that one time that bully pushed you on the playground. I'm talking about when a nigga tryna kill you.

I've been in 2, won them both but almost lost the second one

• +1
Reactions: murdah
All the fights people have been in, i was there.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
A few, won all of them except one where I was knocked out unconscious.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and liberiangrimreaper
I'm talking about real fights, not that one time that bully pushed you on the playground. I'm talking about when a nigga tryna kill you.

Well they have been many cases where in fact bullies did push me over the playground, But i had 1 actual real instance where i fought back, It was in third year of high school, So basically what happend was that this faggot, was shitalking me as per usual, and then tried to procced spitting on me while he was eating bake rolls, But i spat on him first and that got him furious, nothing happend imidietly after, but you could tell that he was mad, he found me on break time and hugged some random bitch maybe as a sign as to how he was chad and i was not, But then the real shit happend after school, he followed me to a allyway while i was walking with my head in front, nigga was rambling bullshit and i just replied some bullshit to him too, then while i was not looking, he sucker punched me in the jaw driving me to an ultimate rage, I had to fight back, there were 2 rounds, in the first it was more like a draw both of us threw punches, but they some other niggas tried to split us, And i will never forget the angry look on his face, he was visibly red of anger and i just told him he looked stupidly while attempting to laugh, Then obviously in round 2 i lost, he imidetly resume fighting after that and got the upper hand,It was simply not a fair fight, this nigga was like 70 kg or something,belonged in a gang, and had experience
I only had my incel rage and 105 kg of pure fat, It was a lost cause

Fucking niggas

tldr: incel attempts to seriously fight back at hs bully, but gets defeated for obvious reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and liberiangrimreaper
A few can count on my jand

3 and won all, 1 of them I stuffed dirt and grass in his mouth after I beat him bc that's what you're supposed to do after you win a fight in my culture

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher

If u count sparring as fighting then i lost count but REAL fights 0

W: 0
D: 2
L: 4 (2 by submission 2 by TKO/KO)

It's over.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld