How Many Fingers Can You Fit Under Your Mandible?

How Many Fingers Can You Fit Under Your Mandible

• Total voters
deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold

^ RED PART using back of hand.

Using the back of your hand, start with the 4 fingers without your thumb being used. If you have space after using 4 fingers, add your thumb to try and get 4.5 or 5 fingers. If you don't have space for 4 fingers start removing from the pinky finger to index finger.

Obviously not perfect because hand size and mandible size are independent variables. So someone with tiny hands can appear to have a huge mandible and could fit all fingers.

Before genio i only managed 3.5 fingers, now i can get 4 fingers without thumb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Erik-Jón and currylightskin
4 here

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
Unironically 6 and my fingers are fat:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
After ccwr trimax I will go from 1 finger to 11 fingers tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and deepweb1298
l
View attachment 1795557

Using the back of your hand, start with the 4 fingers without your thumb being used. If you have space after using 4 fingers, add your thumb to try and get 4.5 or 5 fingers. If you don't have space for 4 fingers start removing from the pinky finger to index finger.

Obviously not perfect because hand size and mandible size are independent variables. So someone with tiny hands can appear to have a huge mandible and could fit all fingers.

Before genio i only managed 3.5 fingers, now i can get 4 fingers without thu
i can get 3.5 after chin filler. before was like 3. after genio it will be around 3.8

• +1
l

i can get 3.5 after chin filler. before was like 3. after genio it will be around 3.8
i can get 5 fingers with proper posture tho, i just rearrange my skull... unfortunately its very hard to walk around like that. basically i can straighten the back of my neck and turn my rounded occiput in a flat one.
basically from wimp to warrior skull

like 4.5 - 5

Less than 3 over

3.5 it's over. my mandible is only 10cm long. I need bsso and genio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and deepweb1298
It’s alright my IMDO and Genio in 7 months will save, enjoying my last year as a subhuman
based. I wish I could get imdo where i'm from. Can't wait for getting genio in all three axis though ( for width, length and height ).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Erik-Jón
based. I wish I could get imdo where i'm from. Can't wait for getting genio in all three axis though ( for width, length and height ).
We’re all ascending, Genio ascends hard if your a chinlet easy 0.5 PSL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I can fit 5 pretty easily and I have a pretty big hand also and have a brachy skull, I can also fit 6 if I use my other hand

edit actually 7

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: deepweb1298 and Deleted member 8988
We’re all ascending, Genio ascends hard if your a chinlet easy 0.5 PSL
I haven't done this in a while and I can't believe how much better I look if I suck in my cheeks slightly. My jaw is taller and chin more prominent. I think genio can achieve that.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I thought super long mandible was a failio lol:feelskek:
why would more jaw bone be a falio? Unless you got a massive underbite or your overall harmony is off because of it i dont think its a bad thing

Legit 3.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
View attachment 1795557

Before genio i only managed 3.5 fingers, now i can get 4 fingers without thumb.
4 fingers + half a thumb

Guess I am Chad

This is retarded. If you have a thick neck and short/long fingers it completely skews everything. Why not just gauge your forward growth looking at your chin compared to lips?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
4 fingers, I hope puberty does its duty ^-^

4 but I know my mandible is recessed so huh.

splanchnocraniumcel if you cant fit 5+

• JFL
I could fit 7 so I disprove this
Your fingers are pushing your immense hyoid fat out. Make sure your’e only pressing against bone tubby

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, HerpDerpson and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I can get 6-7
Idk how people are getting less then 5 tbh, 5 is probably 50th percentile I’m brachy asf and I have a short little mandible but get 7

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
>most users having 5+ fingers. CHADS.org

Mogged by a brachy ova for you
@ForeverRecession

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Idk how people are getting less then 5 tbh, 5 is probably 50th percentile I’m brachy asf and I have a short little mandible but get 7
i mean you seem to have small hands. As i said hand and mandible size are independent variables

• Hmm...
i mean you seem to have small hands. As i said hand and mandible size are independent variables
Nah I have a forward grown mandible I already knew this

Giga high forward growth for men is a failo @StrangerDanger
If the maxilla is too forward relative to the rest of the face yes but not if everything is forward grown

• +1
8 fingers but only 2 of @8PSLcel 's fingers.

If the maxilla is too forward relative to the rest of the face yes but not if everything is forward grown
I found ruler and am mesureing my bones this is gonna be brutal, can you pm me the percentile thing

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I found ruler and am mesureing my bones this is gonna be brutal, can you pm me the percentile thing
dont have any stats use google

3.5, and my hands are ones of the tiniest I've seen. Brutal.

Every day I spend on this forum I discover more ways in which I am deformed.

• So Sad