How many followers u got on instagram

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
I heard theres money to be made in advertising products on Insta. I know its oversaturated but its definitely underrated still and not something that’s exactly going away some time soon.

the least you need is about 300 ideally with a low following rate. this can be begged for or even botted. Anyone got the juice on this im starting to build a following ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Ultramental and Darkstrand
I don't have instagram

500+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Nah you need WAY more than 300 followers lol. Advertisers typically go for people with atleast 20k, and most wouldn’t look at you unless you got 100k+.

I learned dropshippers buy accounts with 30k plus for 500-1500 and advertise their products on their, or they will pay accounts for like 20-150 dollars for a 12-24 hour post depending on your follower count. So yeah it’s good business but you need a followers count in the five figures to get yourself started

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1332 and 5 others
37 without a single pic.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6427
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 5912
I heard theres money to be made in advertising products on Insta. I know its oversaturated but its definitely underrated still and not something that’s exactly going away some time soon.

the least you need is about 300 ideally with a low following rate. this can be begged for or even botted. Anyone got the juice on this im starting to build a following ngl
Send me link

i started popping lately

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Luke LLL and TheMewingBBC
I dont have instagram

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Hector

3.4 million

More than you cuck

• Love it
Reactions: eyearea
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
2, but my dog has 600 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6497
1.4K AND I FOLLOW 200

JUST FOLLOW A FUCK TON OF PEOPLE THEN UNFOLLOW AFTER A WEEK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zdeweilx, laske.7, SpearOfOrion and 4 others
mirin ur blurgang avi

LPT to quickly get more insta followers:
  1. set ig profile to private, have some neutral profile pic
  2. catfish as a hot girl on Tinder, list the ig profile in bio
  3. wait a while, then change your profile pic back to yourself
  4. accept all the follow requests who probably forgot about you and won't remember to unfollow
  5. ???
  6. profit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Vista, l0st@sea and 10 others
easy way to get more followers is make yubo and tinder and add them on insta afterwards than you get people that are attracted to you you so more likely to get likes and comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6497 and 2 others

I don't use social media.

The whole Looksmax.me is following me

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I have 8700 followers combined in 2 accounts + my personal one

But I dont use my personal account, friends tell me to upload pics of me there because I could flirt easily with girls but my body dismorphia prevents me to do that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
like 10 but I never use it

711 follower following 150. Basically when I was 13 I spam followed thots with bad follower to following ratio because I knew they were more likely to follow me back. Then after a few days I would unfollow them all and repeat the process.

It's a meme account :feelskek::chad:

I have 8700 followers combined in 2 accounts + my personal one

But I dont use my personal account, friends tell me to upload pics of me there because I could flirt easily with girls but my body dismorphia prevents me to do that.
:chad::chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Hector
i only use cuckitt

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
like 4, my gf, 2 online friends and some indian guy

rarely post though