How many followers u got on instagram

I heard theres money to be made in advertising products on Insta. I know its oversaturated but its definitely underrated still and not something that’s exactly going away some time soon.

the least you need is about 300 ideally with a low following rate. this can be begged for or even botted. Anyone got the juice on this im starting to build a following ngl
400 with a 1.1:1 ratio follower/following ratio

Send me DM we can exchange instagram handles for statusboost tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
I heard theres money to be made in advertising products on Insta. I know its oversaturated but its definitely underrated still and not something that’s exactly going away some time soon.

the least you need is about 300 ideally with a low following rate. this can be begged for or even botted. Anyone got the juice on this im starting to build a following ngl
Fuck insta and fuck normies

like 10? I only made one to follow shortuglyandbrown
never posted and never plan to

I barely ever use it for interaction.

No posts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
also stealing memes from reddit like every meme account?
It isn't exactly a meme account, I just made shitty puns and over a period of time my dogass content attracted some audience. Tbh I don't even like memes from late 20s they've become to mainstream and have been normified to core. Also, even if I wanted to steal memes, why do it from that autist website?

1, this is what happens when you're 4psler with no social life

Ion instafeam

Just be good looking, post ab pics, ask girls to follow you. Simple.

Used to have maybe 250, but then everyone unfollowed me so now I’m 167

I don't use it and it's locked
120~

I ask here how to increase them but "muh man if you are not in school It is useless"

I did shit ton of follow/unfollow 3 years ago when Insta wasn't as strict with limits

imagine being blackpilled + using social media

it's literally dopamine shots for normies

its cringe

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

What can I say? I am a truecel

1000 but I followed 800 & only got around 150 likes when I used to post

1k following 300
No posts

• +1
only 300 :( but i get like 150 likes

Don't use insta

Like 60. I don’t really let anyone follow me unless they’re friends/coworkers or we’re dating, not that I get any requests anyways.

33, but i've linked my chadfish with my IG so let the followers roll in

Got rejected today for not having enough insta followers/fb friends/likes. The girl I was chatting with found it too suspicious and a red flag. JFL.

It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pillarman
300 but following like 400 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
300 but following like 400 jfl
thats fine tho. good base to start. jfl at me having a private profile with 50. i could have started mine in school (i was popular, could easily have gotten a good base) but i didnt do it, lolllll

To be honest, fuck buying followers. IMO, at least in my country, followers within ur social circle, and other people in the city u live in, is what matters. Thats what social proof is all about. if a bunch of randoms follows u, that doesnt mean u have a good social circle afterall.
also u should be tagged in a bunch of others people pictures. easy social proof again

tired af rn, i hope u guys get my point. also my 2 cents, if ur still in school, get a ig going asap

• +1
I have 700

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot