Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Drugs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
0 at 19

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
10 [ISPOILER]-10[/ISPOILER]

3, 27 lays. Im 22 this year and getting too old for this shit. Living in a wood log cabin soon where I will rot in peace

• Woah
Reactions: DoctorPMA

• +1
0 but 5 slays

0. im a khhv in my 20s

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1464
1 at 22
2 at 23
3 at 26

all lost because of my autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
4 but 25 if you count the slampigs who actually thought I was their boyfriend

• JFL
Reactions: crosshold

• +1
BA2EEA96 F09C 4B35 A4BC 09076BA324E5

I’m in 3 relationships rn

I've had 4 girlfriends in my life at 21 now

I don't like having a girlfriend, though...Especially as I get older I don't really like having to commit time to other people I like to come and go as I please and am not good at those type of relationships anyway..

It's something I have to work on for sure...But I'm not gonna force it if I don't want it..

Would rather stick to hookups even if I get ghosted after or visa Verca

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I've had 4 girlfriends in my life at 21 now

I don't like having a girlfriend, though...Especially as I get older I don't really like having to commit time to other people I like to come and go as I please and am not good at those type of relationships anyway..

It's something I have to work on for sure...But I'm not gonna force it if I don't want it..

Would rather stick to hookups even if I get ghosted after or visa Verca
Same having a gf is such a pain in the ass. Zero freedom and stuck with one girl.

Same having a gf is such a pain in the ass. Zero freedom and stuck with one girl.
And the even worst part for me is the paranoia and I can't even imagine how much it would be amplified now that I'm further blackpilled...

I don't like the feeling of constantly having to perform or to keep things interesting with someone...And I know that's what girls need in a relationship..

It's much better when things are spontaneous and flingy for me...Cuz I can maintain the energy for one or a couple encounters...But I can't keep the facade up forever..

I like free time to read, do obscure money making methods, obsessively gymcel and cook my foods...Etc. those are the things that bring me joy in the day to day...

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
0, had to lie many times that i had one or two gfs

And the even worst part for me is the paranoia and I can't even imagine how much it would be amplified now that I'm further blackpilled...

I don't like the feeling of constantly having to perform or to keep things interesting with someone...And I know that's what girls need in a relationship..

It's much better when things are spontaneous and flingy for me...Cuz I can maintain the energy for one or a couple encounters...But I can't keep the facade up forever..

I like free time to read, do obscure money making methods, obsessively gymcel and cook my foods...Etc. those are the things that bring me joy in the day to day...
Same i don't want to put up a show and to impress a girl who's with me cause i look a certain way. Too much damn work. I like my alone time :lifting heavy ass weight/playing guitar/listening to metal/browsing the internet. I am all for hookups though.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
0, had to lie many times that i had one or two gfs
i find it hard to lie. whenever people ask if i have a gf i always say no. bf? i say no. then they seem to correctly assume im a virgin.

i find it hard to lie. whenever people ask if i have a gf i always say no. then they say bf? i say no. then they seem to correctly assume im a virgin.
i always got asked how i know so much about relationships and sex, so the question if i had a gf or how many times i did have sex came immediately after.

i always got asked how i know so much about relationships and sex, so the question if i had a gf or how many times i did have sex came immediately after.
what do you tell them to give the impression that you know a lot about 'relationships and sex'?
How old are you??
im in my early 20s

what do you tell them to give the impression that you know a lot about 'relationships and sex'?
back then i used to say i have/used to have a gf when it came to relationships.
When it came to sex i just said that i just know it, it is what it is

0 at 26

• +1
0 gf, 3 slays, 18 y/o