How many girls do you cold approach per week?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I never got laid in my life before I started randomly cold approaching women in clubs in my 20s. So how many cold approaches do you do per week? You can do it sober and quickly. The challenge is go out 3 nights a week around midnight and cold approach 5 girls. Boom rejected x5, then you can go home and sleep knowing you did your work on the treadmill. Make it a routine like lifting weights, you just force yourself to do it. Make it a goal to get rejected. That's 780 cold approaches per year. Unless you're a complete subhuman at least one will say yes.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
That's 780 cold approaches per year. Unless you're a complete subhuman at least one will say yes.
if you need 780 approaches to get one yes you ARE a complete subhuman lol. Jfl at approaching hundreds of times to succeed and still thinking you are naturally meant to get laid, no idea how someone would have the motivation to keep going after so many rejections and not realize they're not supposed to get sex

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MoggerGaston, NotoriousLoser and 5 others
if you need 780 approaches to get one yes you ARE a complete subhuman lol. Jfl at approaching hundreds of times to succeed and still thinking you are naturally meant to get laid, no idea how someone would have the motivation to keep going after so many rejections and not realize they're not supposed to get sex
The first 779 approaches are just a warm up for the slay

Zero
Do you club alone or with friends?

Zero
Do you club alone or with friends?
Usually alone. I've gone out with guys before but it just holds you back, because then you want to stay in your comfort zone bubble with the people you know.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Mastermind
What's your success rate when approaching girls?

What's your success rate when approaching girls?
When I was going out regularly I would estimate I got laid 1 out every 10 nights I went out, and that could turn into a STR or LTR. But it was too much work spending hours in clubs because I didn't have a system, I was just getting completely drunk to get rid of approach anxiety and clumsily fumbling around. I don't want to deal with hangovers and all the money spent on drinks. Maybe 1 or 2 drinks right before but no more getting drunk. That's why when I start again I will go out sober to a club and rapidly approach 5 girls around midnight, then go home without any downsides or hours spent in a dirty club. The goal will be to get rejected by 5 girls asap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Clown Show, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Usually alone. I've gone out with guys before but it just holds you back, because then you want to stay in your comfort zone bubble with the people you know.
Yes, my doubts are confirmed

When I was going out regularly I would estimate I got laid 1 out every 10 nights I went out, and that could turn into a STR or LTR. But it was too much work spending hours in clubs because I didn't have a system, I was just getting completely drunk to get rid of approach anxiety and clumsily fumbling around. I don't want to deal with hangovers and all the money spent on drinks. Maybe 1 or 2 drinks right before but no more getting drunk. That's why when I start again I will go out sober to a club and rapidly approach 5 girls around midnight, then go home without any downsides or hours spent in a dirty club. The goal will be to get rejected by 5 girls asap.
So much effort for just one girl

But when you start again, tag me

Bring uppers from home don't waste a cent on overpriced bar alcohol

So much effort for just one girl

But when you start again, tag me
It's a choice, you either play the hardest game or live the incel lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and BoredPrince
0 because every whore in my area has STD's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Rimaxtis
Never approached a single one

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
michael cohen GIF

I'm constantly flirting so I probably start like ten convos a week with girls, but I don't pursue many at this point

I have already made a thread about my chadlite/chad friend who slays 7 out of 10 of his approaches.

If you can't slay at least 3 out of 10 approaches then you are absolutely subpar in looks and it is not existence worthy of a human being. Immediately go back to the drawing board and looksmax and then try 10 more approaches.

I never approached a girl IRL

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I never got laid in my life before I started randomly cold approaching women in clubs in my 20s. So how many cold approaches do you do per week? You can do it sober and quickly. The challenge is go out 3 nights a week around midnight and cold approach 5 girls. Boom rejected x5, then you can go home and sleep knowing you did your work on the treadmill. Make it a routine like lifting weights, you just force yourself to do it. Make it a goal to get rejected. That's 780 cold approaches per year. Unless you're a complete subhuman at least one will say yes.
if i get dumped or a girl treats me badly i probably chat up 30 girls a week.

Just go and talk to them you can tell if they are interested almost immediately. If not I fuck right off because I aint disrespectful or nasty.

it really is a numbers game. Not that im a real manwhre or anything I just need to have me a girlfriend. its a basic male need.

never cold approached in my life

If they don’t approach you, you are a cuck

The only time cold-approaching has ever worked for me is if I got into a conversation naturally with a girl, like you are standing in a line to get in the club, you overhear her conversation, and comment on that, etc.

I never flirt or anything, just fun/casual conversation.

Then later when I see her AGAIN in the club, that's when you can easily approach her since she already knows you. You already 'planted the seed' earlier. Now that some time has passed, it's time to harvest and that's when I escalate.

But this scenario has only played out like 3 times in my life. All other cold approaches were failures.

0 subhumans should never interact with other people

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
One of the most useful things i've seen here.

Exercising a tolerence. Mirin tbh