How many girls / normies would consider this guy good looking ?

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
33F8766B AB74 4BD5 98AF 20C2871E6C6F

Saw this guy in a thread yesterday what would normies / girls rate him and what would you guys rate him ? To me it’s pretty standard Tyrone but he’s a low tier Tyrone if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Ie he’s 7.5 out of 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Kingcel32
low tier chad is still chad

• +1
  • +1
Yeah looks good, he looks like he’s has great appeal

low tier chad is still chad
Yes of course but would white normies call him GL ?I feel like He would mog some white normies to hell and back and they would still not call him good looking

He's literally normieish black guy with dimorphism and a good physique.

Most people including non black women can't rate blacks which is both life and suicide fuel.

Case in point
2977262 93707238 52EF 4D47 BA0E CE9021B5A055
2977263 731F0B9D BDF7 494D A2E7 3CD62F6C32FE

He's literally normieish black guy with dimorphism and a good physique.

Most people including non black women can't rate blacks which is both life and suicide fuel.
He mogs Most black guys JFL

Normie black guy is
7D5CEE79 3C1D 405A A4D2 CCA2960910EE

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 20056
Do you have the link to the full video that guy looks good no homo, it’s your male Gaze telling you he’s not
On mobile don't have the app search the username on tiktok it has 1M views and most comments are thirsting over him.

Don't lie he's not Tyrone

On mobile don't have the app search the username on tiktok it has 1M views and most comments are thirsting over him.

Don't lie he's not Tyrone
No he’s not Tyrone but looks like he has very good height and muscle and wide af frame he’s the equivalent of a RTT white slayer - tats

J&S is above normie tier SMV wise, plus he has better pheno then guy in OP who looks FOB.
I don’t think so tbh guy in the OP would appeal to a lot more women then j&s . I would say guy in OP just had the masc west African pheno and he has better hairline

hes good looking

Yes of course but would white normies call him GL ?I feel like He would mog some white normies to hell and back and they would still not call him good looking
I don't care what people say, I only care how they behave. If he fucks stacies then he is chad. chad = good looking

Guy is op is horrendous but ntmaxxed and good body. Can pull ratchet hoes

if its face alone he would do horrible.theres a reason why hes wearing an overly tight shirt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 18840
if its face alone he would do horrible.theres a reason why hes wearing an overly tight shirt
Face alone imo he mogs a lot of other black guys , decent eye area and pretty robust and good facial thirds

his pheno is shit. its weird because he has a caucasian skull. he reminds me of some somali pirate.

this is literally tiktok. put him on tinder and youll see 10 matches at best, idiot
J&S has a Caucasian skull or the other guy ? If you mean J and S I agree also has a white hairline and not the low bbc hairline

niggas dont get that a dude like this is a TINY TINY TINY fucking niche. these guys have like less appeal than a 6/10 white dude on tinder. stephiscold would probably mog the shit out of this dude
Agreed but a 6/10 white guy is the same as a 7/10 black guy or even 8 depending on how JBW the area is so he can’t be that bad , that guy posts a shirtless pic and some thirst taps he gets matches. Will they be hot ? Probably not but he will get matches

J&S has a Caucasian skull or the other guy ? If you mean J and S I agree also has a white hairline and not the low bbc hairline
i mean J&S.
Face alone imo he mogs a lot of other black guys , decent eye area and pretty robust and good facial thirds
not in america. his pheno is ass. blacks are like capped hard by pheno. his eye area isnt really good at all and his lower third is good but thats just not enough with such a pheno. a low tier lightskin is leagues above him face alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Agreed but a 6/10 white guy is the same as a 7/10 black guy or even 8 depending on how JBW the area is so he can’t be that bad , that guy posts a shirtless pic and some thirst taps he gets matches. Will they be hot ? Probably not but he will get matches
as a black dude you only escape pheno when you begin to start looking as some sort of afro latino. the shit is just stupid

i mean J&S.

not in america. his pheno is ass. blacks are like capped hard by pheno. his eye area isnt really good at all and his lower third is good but thats just not enough with such a pheno. a low tier lightskin is leagues above him face alone.
Pheno talk ( for blacks ) is cope tbh . This guy below is not capped by pheno.
1B9CE559 25F4 4A8E A9B9 DBB860F8FDCF

And the lightskin stuff low tier lightskins look worse than both whites and blacks they get the icejjfish look even though they supposedly have a mogger pheno.