How many hairstyles can you pull off?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My options are very limited tbh. Basically I'm running messy hair on top or brush up game all the time. With short hair, buzzy cut or slicked back hair I look like a completely different person and very goofy.

Now I'm still waiting for my transplanted hair to grow long so I'm wearing a cap all the time - looks better than without anyway.

My options are very limited tbh. Basically I'm running messy hair on top or brush up game all the time. With short hair, buzzy cut or slicked back hair I look like a completely different person and very goofy.

Now I'm still waiting for my transplanted hair to grow long so I'm wearing a cap all the time - looks better than without anyway.
what nw where u before and what nw u did go for?

me can go from shaved to buzzcut over mid fade to afro puff or big afro to dreads
no haircut I've not had trough my life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Did the transplantation hurt?

Slicked Back Undercut or undercut and hair to the side

imagine getting from Norwood 3 to nw 1 just to go to nw 7 after some years lmao
Yeah but I'm asking just to lower hairline because mine has been fucked up for forever thank god it's not advancing though.

Yeah but I'm asking just to lower hairline because mine has been fucked up for forever thank god it's not advancing though.
high risk tbh , just imagine u would go bald and then having that stripe of hair on ur forehead

high risk tbh , just imagine u would go bald and then having that stripe of hair on ur forehead
Well if you end up going NW 7 spontanously you gonna have to shave everything off clearly.
Well if you end up going NW 7 spontanously you gonna have to shave everything off clearly.
The real risk is in the quality of the procedure, you need single grafts on the hairline and a mistake there is really bad. Also the pain.

No I mean if u get that hairline lowering them hair will still remain regardless if u go nw7 or not. and even if u shave them there will be scars or if u really lucky a shadow indicating there are hair

No I mean if u get that hairline lowering them hair will still remain regardless if u go nw7 or not. and even if u shave them there will be scars or if u really lucky a shadow indicating there are hair
There's minimal scarring with FUE wake up it's 2019. Also some scarring isn't going to kill you. Also at NW7 you go monk mode or check out unless Jeremy Meeks or happen to be the 0.5% which looks semi-decent bald.

There's minimal scarring with FUE wake up it's 2019. Also some scarring isn't going to kill you. Also at NW7 you go monk mode or check out unless Jeremy Meeks or happen to be the 0.5% which looks semi-decent bald.
just get smp theory

just get smp theory
There's also hair-system if shit hits the fan. Imagine how much simpler it is to get a hair-transplant as opposed to jaw surgeries. It's literally plucking hair from back of hair and putting them in the front.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
like 3 including buzz cut

There's also hair-system if shit hits the fan. Imagine how much simpler it is to get a hair-transplant as opposed to jaw surgeries. It's literally plucking hair from back of hair and putting them in the front.
true tbh , only problem is that u can run out of grafts tbh , imagine u could just infinte clone grafts to get ifninte density

No hair for my face

Nw1 on left temple, nw 1.5 on the right. Front was thinning

The injection yes, then I felt nothing
really painful or? that goes skin deep right?

Long wave hair
Fukboi hair
Blackpower( I never tried, but if i make my hair texture goes bad for months, i think i could sustain a black)
buzz

anyone i think

Not many due to my narrow head shape