How many hymens have you niggas claimed?

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PTR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
664
Reputation
603
Got 5 to my name now, body fills with excitement whenever I see a super grey

I mean as in how many greys have u commented hymen on their profile to clear things up 😭😹
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dydargas_, jp212, ImSomeone and 3 others
Got 5 to my name now, body fills with excitement whenever I see a super grey
im at 3, bro, but I don't really care that much about virginity; everyone says it's "so much better," but honestly it's not all that. Either way im not the right person to ask cause i dont enjoy having sex for anything but feeling warm.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Peubert
im at 3, bro, but I don't really care that much about virginity; everyone says it's "so much better," but honestly it's not all that. Either way im not the right person to ask cause i dont enjoy having sex for anything but feeling warm.
Nigga I meant how many greys have u commented hymen in their profile..
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Peubert
Nigga I meant how many greys have u commented hymen in their profile..
Oh shit, I thought you meant literally. Like taking someone's virginity. My bad bro im not up to date with forum lingo; I'm grey asf.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_, Peubert and Verdams mum
Too many to count
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
Got 5 to my name now, body fills with excitement whenever I see a super grey

I mean as in how many greys have u commented hymen on their profile to clear things up 😭😹
like 20
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
Got 5 to my name now, body fills with excitement whenever I see a super grey

I mean as in how many greys have u commented hymen on their profile to clear things up 😭😹
I mean @Jordan Barrett commented "hymen" on my profile when I was starting out :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum

Similar threads

looksovernt
Replies
16
Views
76
valentine
valentine
indian_alpha
Replies
4
Views
26
sasha108
sasha108
Vincent Freeman
Replies
6
Views
90
Avillionre
Avillionre
Avillionre
Replies
5
Views
31
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
ANON
Replies
15
Views
53
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top