How many in 1000 People are destinated to work 9-5 , and how many become big Influencers or are born rich?

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
What do you think

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Born rich enough where you don't need to work (so you parents are worth $15-20mm+, you don't have too many other dead-beat siblings, and your parents spoil you) is probably 1 in a 1000 if not less. Most people I know with rich parents work hard and don't get infinite handouts.

Famous influencer who can make a good living probably in 1 in 100,000 if not less

Truth is very very few people will be able to escape the 9-5 unless they accept being poor as fuck. So many delusional people think making a lot of money is an easy no brainer task lol. Unless you are lucky as fuck or brilliant enough to come up with a great idea it's 9-5 for you with a normie salary.

Grass also isn't greener on the other side high paying corp jobs are super tough and entrepreneurs in general work hard as fuck to get off the ground.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, aleksander, Lonenely sigma and 10 others
First world problem.
9-5 desk job is literally the dream for most of the Turks in job market

• +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, Acne Victim, Deleted member 15854 and 3 others
Less than 1.

9 to 5 really isn't that bad man. Personally, I will soon graduate with a CS degree and from the internship experience I have the job seemed very chill and interesting. There's free food and drinks, video games and loose break times. There's also plenty of work from home options in this field.

9 to 5 really isn't bad if you go the right direction with it. My uncle is an accountant and a 9 to 5 job like THAT seems like hell tbh, no though just monotony and being surrounded by boomers who want you to be as miserable as they were.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 15854
Born rich enough where you don't need to work (so you parents are worth $15-20mm+, you don't have too many other dead-beat siblings, and your parents spoil you) is probably 1 in a 1000 if not less. Most people I know with rich parents work hard and don't get infinite handouts.

Famous influencer who can make a good living probably in 1 in 100,000 if not less

Truth is very very few people will be able to escape the 9-5 unless they accept being poor as fuck. So many delusional people think making a lot of money is an easy no brainer task lol. Unless you are lucky as fuck or brilliant enough to come up with a great idea it's 9-5 for you with a normie salary.

Grass also isn't greener on the other side high paying corp jobs are super tough and entrepreneurs in general work hard as fuck to get off the ground.
92% of people work work a 9-5
4% will be rich people who never need to do real work
4% will be too retarded to ever hold a job and will live their lives in someone else’s care

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
What do you think
9 to 5s are becoming less and less common sooner or later working a legitimate 9 to 5 will be in the minority

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and thereallegend
9 to 5s are becoming less and less common sooner or later working a legitimate 9 to 5 will be in the minority
cope

whether it's 1099 or W2..wageslavery still persists

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
92% of people work work a 9-5
4% will be rich people who never need to do real work
4% will be too retarded to ever hold a job and will live their lives in someone else’s care
Depends what you mean by rich people who never need to do real work. 4% is high unless you are talking about people who want to be financially independent but frugal. Balling out on passive income you will need a lot of capital and you definitely don't have 4% of people (in the US for example, which is a relatively wealthy country) with that much money.

look at the labor rates in America How is everyone living..?
The fed printed a shit ton of money and crypto coins and tech stocks rallied hard back in 21 so people were living on savings for a while but economic reports show the labor participation rate is coming back up due to people drying up their savings and assets declining in price.

Last edited:
The fed printed a shit ton of money and crypto coins and tech stocks rallied hard back in 21 so people were living on savings for a while but economic reports show the labor participation rate is coming back up due to people drying up their savings and assets declining in price.
the labor rates are a crisis among young men who dont have savings

Less than 1.

9 to 5 really isn't that bad man. Personally, I will soon graduate with a CS degree and from the internship experience I have the job seemed very chill and interesting. There's free food and drinks, video games and loose break times. There's also plenty of work from home options in this field.

9 to 5 really isn't bad if you go the right direction with it. My uncle is an accountant and a 9 to 5 job like THAT seems like hell tbh, no though just monotony and being surrounded by boomers who want you to be as miserable as they were.
im sure you would be saying the same thing if your only options were rotting in a supermarket

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and LampPostPrime
im sure you would be saying the same thing if your only options were rotting in a supermarket
I wouldn't, that's why I took the necessary steps to not end up wasting my life away in a supermarket. Anyone that happens to only has themselves to blame, even the lowest IQ normies can get comfy desk jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
So what else do turks do if not 9-5?
8-8 super market and retail, motor delivery jobs, private security ect.

Most of them are 6 days at week, wages go from min wage to double of min wage maximum.

If you dont have friends or family for nepotism in private or government jobs, you are pretty much screwed

Why do people hate on 9-5, you can make a lot of money working 9-5 (bankers for example - though they work much longer)

8-8 super market and retail, motor delivery jobs, private security ect.

Most of them are 6 days at week, wages go from min wage to double of min wage maximum.

If you dont have friends or family for nepotism in private or government jobs, you are pretty much screwed
Damn that's harsh, what is the minimum wage for doing these kind of jobs for 12 hours? Like $200 a day?

Damn that's harsh, what is the minimum wage for doing these kind of jobs for 12 hours? Like $200 a day?
💀💀💀 Bro min wage in Turkey 9k liras month.

That is about 450$

I wouldn't, that's why I took the necessary steps to not end up wasting my life away in a supermarket. Anyone that happens to only has themselves to blame, even the lowest IQ normies can get comfy desk jobs.
massive projection of privilege

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox
99.9999% of people end up where they deserve
deserve according to factors out of their control like looks iq neurotransmitters etc if thats your definition of 'deserve' then yes

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
9-5 is good. i hear idiots like tate saying " you are a slave you work your 9-5 " yet in his other video is like " i work 24 hours a day? i mean tf

What do you think
Born rich: 1 in 150

Bound to become influencer: 1 in 10k

Bound to become rich via business and not work 9-5: 1 in 20-50

Bound to work 9-5: 94-98 out of 100 people

n = 1000

9-5 Job: 700
Welfare/NEET: 200
Self Employed/Business Owner (Hard Work): 40
Self Employed/Business Owner (Easy Work/Investing): 10
Social Media Influencer: 0

• +1