How many inches in width can you hope to add to frame if you go nuclear on side delts/shoulders?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I'm talking going hiroshima nagasaki on shoulders every other day how wide can I hope to get to starting at 16.5" bideltoid?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and PubertyMaxxer
16.5" ???
over

I'm talking going hiroshima nagasaki on shoulders every other day how wide can I hope to get to starting at 16.5" bideltoid?
in all honestly if you look at guys like Bradley Martins tranformation anything is possible

note he is on all of the roids tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and fjor2096
16.5" ???
over
If I don't get to at least 18" by 17 I'll start blasting HGH or MK667. My dad is a 20" framed beast so there is still some hope.

If I don't get to at least 18" by 17 I'll start blasting HGH or MK667. My dad is a 20" framed beast so there is still some hope.

You should be doing that now you autist. Jfl I knew what I know now when I was 15 I wouldn't be rotting on this forum. good luck

• +1
You should be doing that now you autist. Jfl I knew what I know now when I was 15 I wouldn't be rotting on this forum. good luck
I'm 6'1.5, I don't want to risk becoming some 6'6 freak like @LooksOverAll jfl

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
I'm 6'1.5, I don't want to risk becoming some 6'6 freak like @LooksOverAll jfl
Whats your'e facial attractiveness (PSL)? The taller the better usually imo.

Whats your'e facial attractiveness (PSL)? The taller the better usually imo.
Never been officially rated by I'd say around 4-4.5, acne + bloat are my main problems rn.

the only guy going Hiroshima Nagasaki

• So Sad
  • JFL
Depends if you have straight or sloped clavicles. Straight clavicles mean your delts project outward laterally and you can gain more width but if you have sloped then less potential

3 inches max

• Woah
Reactions: fjor2096