How many instagram followers do you have

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

true botb
Joined
Sep 5, 2022
Posts
1,912
Reputation
4,868
Went out with a JB 13y rich white girl once, she had fucking 6500 lmao cant make this shit up tutorial mode
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 20677
whats ur psl and age
 
640

Imagine caring about that shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
1.7 k
Mtn 16
 
I am NT and I fraud my pics/ side profile mainly
It`s easy anyone can do it
but howd you get people to follow you

do you just ask for follows irl?
is your account public?
do you spam follow in hope for a follow back?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
but howd you get people to follow you

do you just ask for follows irl?
is your account public?
do you spam follow in hope for a follow back?
Nah I never ask in public
I go to the most popular school on my city(300.000 inhabitants) maybe that`s why
It is private now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
34.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
247 followers 389 following

It's over for me :feelsrope:
 

Similar threads

looksovernt
Replies
16
Views
80
valentine
valentine
Verdams mum
Replies
9
Views
60
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
ANON
Replies
15
Views
57
ANON
ANON
RandomAutist
Replies
4
Views
32
Mansur
Mansur
Vincent Freeman
Replies
6
Views
90
Avillionre
Avillionre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top