How many IUs of Black Tops HGH should I take daily?

D

Deleted member 19766

Luminary
Joined
May 22, 2022
Posts
5,971
Reputation
5,968
It's generic black top HGH, a 100 IU kit (Tested at 11IU+ per vial)
Here's a lab test report:
1687552574186


Title. How many IUs of this should I take daily for maximum height gains without waste? I heard before that like 6 or 5-8 IU roughly of pharma HGH is ideal, so what would that translate to for this generic stuff?
 
Black tops are great.
Concerning dosage, The higher you take, the better it will affect your growth. But yes the minimum is at least 5-6IU
 
It's generic black top HGH, a 100 IU kit (Tested at 11IU+ per vial)
Here's a lab test report:
View attachment 2276812

Title. How many IUs of this should I take daily for maximum height gains without waste? I heard before that like 6 or 5-8 IU roughly of pharma HGH is ideal, so what would that translate to for this generic stuff?
What’s your source for the HGH?
 
Black tops are great.
Concerning dosage, The higher you take, the better it will affect your growth. But yes the minimum is at least 5-6IU
i hear that's just for pharma tho, so what would i take for blacktops? also there are diminishing returns at some point so like taking 10+ is def stupid (At least for pharma)
 
It's generic black top HGH, a 100 IU kit (Tested at 11IU+ per vial)
Here's a lab test report:
View attachment 2276812

Title. How many IUs of this should I take daily for maximum height gains without waste? I heard before that like 6 or 5-8 IU roughly of pharma HGH is ideal, so what would that translate to for this generic stuff?
10 if you can afford it and stay on for as long as you can afford
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
5-8. 10+ if you just don't give a fuck about your health or blood sugar and want to speedrun it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

Similar threads

ba11er
Replies
2
Views
64
ba11er
ba11er
V
Replies
20
Views
152
volkov
V
flav_01
Replies
2
Views
36
flav_01
flav_01
maxio011
Replies
6
Views
61
quickaddwarrior1
quickaddwarrior1
mewannaascendnow
Replies
4
Views
71
Refloxz
Refloxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top