How many languages can you speak?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I can read, write and speak English, Hindi, French. Can speak Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam(My mother tongue) , Urdu, Punjabi and understand basic sentences in german. I want to learn spanish next year.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: h111, Latinolooksmaxxer, rand anon and 16 others
@Chadeep @BrahminBoss @mayo mogger

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
i can communicate in some german

why have you learned so many languages

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i can understand some german

why have you learned so many languages
When you grow up in a multicultural city in a third world country you automatically learn all those language. English in the medium of communication in schools and corporate comapnies. Hindi is the national language. Urdu is 95% similar to Hindi. Telugu is the regional language. Tamil and Punjabi I learnt ny listening to their music and watching movies because they are very popular. Malayalam is my mother tongue and French was my foreign language that I took in my second year of college . German I can understand because of german Rap. Everyone around me speaks atleast 3 languages

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te, <6PSLcel and noobs
только на русском

• +1
Three

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LancasteR and Jason Voorhees
I can read, write and speak English, Hindi, French. Can speak Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam(My mother tongue) , Urdu, Punjabi and understand basic sentences in german. I want to learn spanish next year.
As a Haitian cannibal I can speak French and English.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Jason Voorhees
only english

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Jason Voorhees
can speak, understand, and write english,french, arabic, and darija. I can undertsand but not speak amazigh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
can speak, understand, and write english,french, arabic, and darija. I can undertsand but not speak amazigh
Aren't those both basically dialects of Arabic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and MA_ascender
Russian, Qazaq and English

Aren't those both basically dialects of Arabic?
amazigh is completely different jfl. darija is a """dialect""" of standart gulf arabic but if i spoke to a gulf arab in darija he wouldnt understand shit. maybe slivers of what i said depending on the words i use

• +1
what the point of being jason voohres if you don’t even have the avi

• +1
i’m 3rd gen in america, my family dosent speak spanish
Over for you. You are like those americsn guidos then who call themselves Italian but can't speak two sentences in Italian and don't know anything about Italy but always speak with Italian accent to show off

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
greek english german pontic macedonian
I started learning spanish on duolingo years ago and had a massive streak but then gave up and never rly bothered again, its in the back of my mind that I should some day focus on it.

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Jason Voorhees and wsada

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Jason Voorhees
1. Might learn Spanish for fun but don't need to as everyone speaks English

• +1
English
Dialects: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), English (Australia ...

Russian
Dialects: Old Novgorod dialect, Northern Russian dialects, Southern Russian dialects ...

Mandarin Chinese
Dialects: Standard Chinese, Beijing dialect, Northeastern Mandarin, Harbin dialect ...

Hindi
Dialects: Fiji Hindi

Spanish
Dialects: Spanish (Mexico), Rioplatense Spanish, Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia ...

Bengali
Dialects: Bengali dialects

French
Dialects: Louisiana French, Louisiana Creole, Quebec French, French (Canada), African ...

German
Dialects: Low German, Swiss German Language, Swabian German, German (Austria), Upper ...

Japanese
Dialects: Kansai dialect, Tsugaru dialect, Ibaraki dialect, Tokyo dialect, Gunma ...

Portuguese
Dialects: Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Macao), Portuguese ...

Tamil
Dialects: Thigala, Madras Bashai, Kongu Tamil, Sankethi language, Jaffna Tamil dialect ...

Urdu

Turkish
Dialects: Turkish (Cyprus)

Vietnamese

Arabic
Dialects: Algerian Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Tunisian Arabic, Arabic (United Arab ...

Malay
Dialects: Pahang Malay, Jakun language

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, Jason Voorhees and wsada
  • +1
Spanish, English, a bit of Portuguese.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Jason Voorhees
English
Dialects: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), English (Australia ...

Russian
Dialects: Old Novgorod dialect, Northern Russian dialects, Southern Russian dialects ...

Mandarin Chinese
Dialects: Standard Chinese, Beijing dialect, Northeastern Mandarin, Harbin dialect ...

Hindi
Dialects: Fiji Hindi

Spanish
Dialects: Spanish (Mexico), Rioplatense Spanish, Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Colombia ...

Bengali
Dialects: Bengali dialects

French
Dialects: Louisiana French, Louisiana Creole, Quebec French, French (Canada), African ...

German
Dialects: Low German, Swiss German Language, Swabian German, German (Austria), Upper ...

Japanese
Dialects: Kansai dialect, Tsugaru dialect, Ibaraki dialect, Tokyo dialect, Gunma ...

Portuguese
Dialects: Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Macao), Portuguese ...

Tamil
Dialects: Thigala, Madras Bashai, Kongu Tamil, Sankethi language, Jaffna Tamil dialect ...

Urdu

Turkish
Dialects: Turkish (Cyprus)

Vietnamese

Arabic
Dialects: Algerian Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Tunisian Arabic, Arabic (United Arab ...

Malay
Dialects: Pahang Malay, Jakun language
Nazi german knowledge.

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, Magnum Opus and LancasteR
@buflek @LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
4 languages.
German (Swiss German also but that doesn‘t count), serbocroatian, English and French (learning again)

• +1
4 languages.
German (Swiss German also but that doesn‘t count), serbocroatian, English and French (learning again)
Read write and speak in serbocrotian?

• +1
Yesss.
Also how did you learn all these languages I‘m curious bro.

When you grow up in a multicultural city in a third world country you automatically learn all those language. English in the medium of communication in schools and corporate comapnies. Hindi is the national language. Urdu is 95% similar to Hindi. Telugu is the regional language. Tamil and Punjabi I learnt ny listening to their music and watching movies because they are very popular. Malayalam is my mother tongue and French was my foreign language that I took in my second year of college . German I can understand because of german Rap. Everyone around me speaks atleast 3 languages

• Woah
4 languages, maybe 5 because portuguese is very similar to spanish

• +1
3, Arabic, french, english.
Learning Hebrew to get to 4

• +1
What German rap you listen to?
You know Nimo and Bushido?
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
What German rap you listen to?
You know Nimo and Bushido?
@Jason Voorhees
Yes. Farid Bangs, Fido etc. Mostly mainstream stuff tbh

• +1
Just English
I used to be able to speak enough french to understand most writing and have a slow conversation to an extent, but I last spoke/learned it 5 years ago and forgot most of it jfl

Last edited:
Just English
I used to be able to speak enough french to understand most writing and have a slow conversation to an extent, but I last spoke/learned it 5 years ago and forget most of it jfl
It's only british in entire europe who refuse to speak anything other than English

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It's only british in entire europe who refuse to speak anything other than English
Based
There's no need to speak anything else unless living someone else

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
4 languages.
English, Bangla , Hindi , German

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
2 fluent and 1 (dutch) a bit

>Punjabi

You want a Punjabi waifu? :ogre: O veeray!

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep, horizontallytall and 2 others