How many languages can you speak?

English, Arabic, Russian, Italian and Spanish

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I can read, write and speak English, Hindi, French. Can speak Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam(My mother tongue) , Urdu, Punjabi and understand basic sentences in german. I want to learn spanish next year.

• +1
Feeling American rn :feelskek:

Besides English I’m semi fluent speaker in Japanese and I can speak conversational Spanish

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
English,. Spanish, punjabi can.get by fine in Portuguese

• +1
Feeling American rn :feelskek:

Besides English I’m semi fluent speaker in Japanese and I can speak conversational Spanish
Many people in southern US are fluent in Spanish iirc

one in the country i live english and im currently learning german

-english

- hindi

- punjabi [ kinda rusty , i talk with my grandparents w it ] and my gurmukhi is basically 0

Of the top 10 biggest European languages I speak all except Spanish, Italian and Romanian.

English polish russian german spanish

only english I guess, I can understand Telugu and Hindi for the most part but can’t speak them

My mum’s somewhat of a polyglot though, she can understand and speak a ton of curry languages and is conversational in spanish

I can read, write and speak English, Hindi, French. Can speak Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam(My mother tongue) , Urdu, Punjabi and understand basic sentences in german. I want to learn spanish next year.
Alla dat and still cant get laid JFL keep modding on .org

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Portuguese, Spanish, English, can understand Italian and a bit of French and German

also some latin and greek because of being a romance language native and a lawyer

Last edited:
Somali,Arabic,English I’m gonna learn Spanish or Mandarin next