justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
I got 2 likes in bumble
And one match 1 time in bumble

Three likes in tinder and 3matches

After running paki game in curryland

1 match in hinge
By a Canadian living pakistani, she messaged me first but didn't replied after that
After that my elo peaked

How many matches does it take to actually get a reply back, and not ghosted after match

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Usually one in every 5 match responds to me.

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and justinzayn
Usually one in every 5 match responds to me.

@Xangsane
They like u first, but then they find a better guy and move over to him and dont bother replying
Just be first is brutal

I hate this online pussy worship. Women are on dating apps to boost their own ego, and they're not rlly gonna date anyone from it, unless hes a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide, Chadeep, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
I hate this online pussy worship. Women are on dating apps to boost their own ego, and they're not rlly gonna date anyone from it, unless hes a gigachad.
Legit
Most accounts dies after two days max
And only top 2petcent actually get something

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It depends how attractive you are. Women will match a number of men, then choose the most attractive ones to talk too, and of those ghost most, then setup a dozen or so dates, then choose the richest best looking guy out of those dates.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and justinzayn
Lol 3 matches

Must suck being indian
you dravdian bengali
must suck being an indian that you have to get pegged by ricewhores,cuz ur tiny curry rice limp dick is not enough to satisfy her like a bwc would ,so you have to moneymax by selling cp to compensate
2829535 alex
2829542 brown

pakis halo,even with most austistic croped pics selfies,still got matched with atleast 9 girls in india
3013207 IMG 20220804 021632
3013208 Screenshot 2022 07 31 23 55 42 782 combumbleapp2

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex, MikeMew'sBitch, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
The dating game is ovER in the West unless you’re a top 1% tier dude (good looks, rich, etc.):lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, SchizoAutism, thereallegend and 1 other person
It depends how attractive you are. Women will match a number of men, then choose the most attractive ones to talk too, and of those ghost most, then setup a dozen or so dates, then choose the richest best looking guy out of those dates.
What I would like to know is, how many of those guys exist in the U.S. today? And why would they go to Tinder to engage in hookups with low quality women?:feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Running Tinder in India is on easy mode.

Make sure to improve your pics and PSL overall before it gets saturated like the West.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
What I would like to know is, how many of those guys exist in the U.S. today? And why would they go to Tinder to engage in hookups with low quality women?:feelshah::feelshah:

Most of the Tinder experiments I've seen are done in the U.K. and absolutely they will in the U.K.

In the U.S. it's bad but not as bad. A 6/10 male will temporarily date/hookup with a 2/10 female in the U.S, because they are usually gym maxed and looksmaxed with little left for improvement, and would rather fuck ugly fat women than nothing at all. So 2/10 females rarely settle for anything less than a 6/10.

8/10 males will take all the 4/10 to 6/10 women.

The United States is also very large, and there may be exceptions but this has been my experience, and what I've seen having lived in many different places in the U.S.

From what I hear, Scandinavian countries actually have looks matched long term relationships between men and women. It's probably a cultural thing, because if monogamy and long term relationships are more popular all women won't share the same few guys like they do in the U.S. and U.K.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide and latincell95
Most of the Tinder experiments I've seen are done in the U.K. and absolutely they will in the U.K.

In the U.S. it's bad but not as bad. A 6/10 male will temporarily date/hookup with a 2/10 female in the U.S, because they are usually gym maxed and looksmaxed with little left for improvement, and would rather fuck ugly fat women than nothing at all. So 2/10 females rarely settle for anything less than a 6/10.

8/10 males will take all the 4/10 to 6/10 women.

The United States is also very large, and there may be exceptions but this has been my experience, and what I've seen having lived in many different places in the U.S.

From what I hear, Scandinavian countries actually have looks matched long term relationships between men and women. It's probably a cultural thing, because if monogamy and long term relationships are more popular all women won't share the same few guys like they do in the U.S. and U.K.
Its like that everywhere dude not just UK and US i have seen it myself

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
50-100 within the first day

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and justinzayn
Its like that everywhere dude not just UK and US i have seen it myself
Nigger no actual 6/10 is going for 2/10 women :lul:, I am tired of deformed truecels spewing bs cuz their perception of reality is skewed, “muh sub8” :soy:

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, justinzayn and the BULL
Nigger no actual 6/10 is going for 2/10 women :lul:, I am tired of deformed truecels spewing bs cuz their perception of reality is skewed, “muh sub8” :soy:
according to those incels i must be top 0.1% gigachad
reality is that being a looksmaxxed chadlite will already make you stand out among all the normies fat baldies etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, LooksOrDeath and justinzayn
There are experiments with grannies and girls with downsyndrome and fat whales getting 6/10 men jfl even more than that they even got chad. Its facts

muh skewed reality :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and justinzayn
Then I'm gigachad.

There are experiments with grannies and girls with downsyndrome and fat whales getting 6/10 men jfl even more than that they even got chad.
There’s never chads on these experiments, and most men mass swipe anyway.

A chadlite matching with a landwhale is as valid as a subhuman matching with a stacy that is farming IG followers :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Curry Suicide, the BULL and 1 other person

A chadlite matching with a landwhale is as valid as a subhuman matching with a stacy that is farming IG followers :feelskek:
Men text every girl in their match stack and then they pick from the best ones Who answer back
At the end almost no One would actually fuck the granny

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and justinzayn
At the end almost no One would actually fuck the granny
Yeah, just exceptions, these guys would rope if they saw the matches of a young hot girl, every guy literally looks like a IG model :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and justinzayn

Why don't you use tinder then? legit you can fuck some cute girls

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Germany, Australia, Indonesia and France and some other smaller countries
Thank you. As expected from those countries.

Scandinavian countries are: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland

They have looks matching is what I've heard.

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Cuz I don’t have my own place.
No because you're a fag
1) go to their place
2) you're 20 not 26 like me and even then girls didn't have problem with that
Keep making up excuses to not accept your faggotry

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
No because you're a fag
1) go to their place
2) you're 20 not 26 like me and even then girls didn't have problem with that
Keep making up excuses to not accept your faggotry
1) Most girls will be in the same situation as me
2) I would feel uncomfortable giving explanations to my parents about why I am going out

If I was a faggot I would slay twinks instead, your argument is stupid as sin :lul:

• +1
1) Most girls will be in the same situation as me
2) I would feel uncomfortable giving explanations to my parents about why I am going out

If I was a faggot I would slay twinks instead, your argument is stupid as sin :lul:
Keep coping twinks are harder than htb girls
1) so what Bro you are barely past teenage Years Just find a suitable time spot and that's It
2) you would feel what?? Do you have to give explanation to your parents to do stuff at 20? Jfl

• +1
Keep coping twinks are harder than htb girls
1) so what Bro you are barely past teenage Years Just find a suitable time spot and that's It
2) you would feel what?? Do you have to give explanation to your parents to do stuff at 20? Jfl
1) I would lose a lot of potential slays, that coupled with me having shit pics would make my online dating experience underwhelming and send me spiraling into depression
2) Well they would obviously wonder why I am going out when they know I don’t have friends, and I wouldn’t feel comfortable telling them about it

Also I live in a small town and don’t have my drivers license yet, so there’s that too…

• +1