How many matches/likes does the avg man get on the first 24 hours of tinder?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I make new account like 3 or 4 hours ago and am sitting on 8. Brutal how people on this site are getting 40+

• +1
Reactions: greywind, EggKing, Virgin at 29 😔 and 7 others
I got 0 during my first year of using tinder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, Virgin at 29 😔, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Out of these 8 likes, 7 won't reply, 1 will ghost

I'd say you're the average man btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others
Like I mean bro the thing that fucks me off is the fact that I have to literally put so much effort into my looks just to experience what should be a human right :/

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sigmamale, Gargantuan and 9 others
10 matches 15 likes

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
In 24 hours?
yeah lol, the first 24 hours tinder will give you first priority and show your account to everyone, so I can definitely see normies getting 10 matches and 15 likes in that span of time at least.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19478, Chadeep and 2 others
yeah lol, the first 24 hours if you tinder will give you first priority and show your account to everyone, so I can definitely see normies getting 10 matches and 15 likes in that span of time at least.
I’m on 7 like 2 match rn. Been 4 hours since I make account. Maybe i become normie now

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Gargantuan, Chadeep and 4 others
Depends on ur text game and the girls u match with
text game is bs especially on tinder but yeah the type of girls matter but around 50% respond at least, if someone is getting matches and none are responding those are bots or foidfish accounts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Okay update, I’m on 9 like 2 match now

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Okay now 10 like 2 match

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Maybe I’m not as subhuman as I previously thought

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 20056
10-20 in the first 24 hours is average I’d say

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 19478, Chadeep and 2 others
10-20 in the first 24 hours is average I’d say
I’m on 12 like 2 match now. If I get above 20 am I good? Also what distance do most people use

• +1
I’m on 12 like 2 match now. If I get above 20 am I good? Also what distance do most people use
I’m not sure distance effects it much cos it’s more about what the girls have set their distance to

• Woah
I’m not sure distance effects it much cos it’s more about what the girls have set their distance to
I surely must be doing well for a curry if I’m on 12 like 2 match in my first 5 hours

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
damn youre doing pretty well tbh, more likes than that blue eyed chaiwallah when zaynbrah ran him - pm me your deck on discord

• JFL
damn youre doing pretty well tbh, more likes than that blue eyed chaiwallah when zaynbrah ran him - pm me your deck on discord
Okay, but idk why I’m doing well tbh. I am LTN

Why do you count matches and likes like they are something? They don't mean shit. My match to sex ratio is 2-2.5%

• +1
I make new account like 3 or 4 hours ago and am sitting on 8. Brutal how people on this site are getting 40+
dont let this discourage you, the niko fish also only got 15 in a day and it grew to almost 100 in a couple of days

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and FailedNormieManlet
Depends what quality girls ur matching with too no good getting heaps of matches if they're all femcels
Why do you count matches and likes like they are something? They don't mean shit. My match to sex ratio is 2-2.5%
Are your matches gl?
Idk wtf they even look like, the current 2 I matched with are just onlyfans whores (over for me if all my matches are that)
dont let this discourage you, the niko fish also only got 15 in a day and it grew to almost 100 in a couple of days
How did niko only get 15???

I surely must be doing well for a curry if I’m on 12 like 2 match in my first 5 hours
Yeah but it slows down drastically after a few hours even- you’ll end up on like high teens maybe pushing 20 matches

Still good though

the current 2 I matched with are just onlyfans whores
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

How did niko only get 15???
Most likely bad ELO or dogshit location.

• +1
Yeah but it slows down drastically after a few hours even- you’ll end up on like high teens maybe pushing 20 matches

Still good though
Good for curry? Does this put me at MTN/avg man level

I think I got 15 first day when I remade it a few weeks ago, I didn’t reset ELO properly though

• +1
Tbh I could see you doing fairly good if you fashionmaxed, gymcelled and got more NT pics.
I plan to get ripped and have pics of me fighting and going on holiday and shit. Do you think I am not LTN or some shit?

Location, location, location. There are no standard amount of likes for a normie or Chad. Salludon had 46 likes in my area after 24 hours and Amnesia had 69 likes in total after 24 hours in my area, but they are both forum chads. Number of likes depends on the city population, rural or urban and quality of women etc. - getting 99+ likes from obese roasties don't mean shit. Some cities are notorious for being shit for dating apps like Toronto. If want to compare accurately then you should compare to only results from your city.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Beetlejuice, ROTTING and 2 others
  • +1
Location, location, location. There are no standard amount of likes for a normie or Chad. Salludon had 46 likes in my area after 24 hours and Amnesia had 69 likes in total after 24 hours in my area, but they are both forum chads. Number of likes depends on the city population, rural or urban and quality of women etc. - getting 99+ likes from obese roasties don't mean shit. Some cities are notorious for being shit for dating apps like Toronto. If want to compare accurately then you should compare to only results from your city.
Oh fr? Yeah OLD is dodgy af I guess. I live in a small town with a few cities like 60 miles away

Yeah around that, maybe slightly higher.

How populated is your area and how selective are you being when swiping?
I live in a place with like a decent size, and I swipe 3 right out of 10