How many matches/likes does the avg man get on the first 24 hours of tinder?

Chad mogger

Maybe being MTN on global scale is why I do not so bad with curry girls
I only matched with 2 pajeetas :forcedsmile:. None of them were ig thots or anything but they don’t reply for shit. Tinder is chad or White normie only, unless u settle for whales or PSL 3-4 foids though

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Beetlejuice, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Oh fr? Yeah OLD is dodgy af I guess. I live in a small town with a few cities like 60 miles away

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Idk wtf they even look like, the current 2 I matched with are just onlyfans whores (over for me if all my matches are that)
You can look at the blurred pics and figure out which ones like you or if you're on a computer use this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and fauxfox
Yeah tbf this is true - even with my own pics it varies so much how many matches I get and it feels like there’s random factors at play.

I think just worry about whether or not you can get any actual dates- that’s the true test of your SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I only matched with 2 pajeetas :forcedsmile:. None of them were ig thots or anything but they don’t reply for shit. Tinder is chad or White normie only, unless u settle for whales or PSL 3-4 foids though
You said you got 15 matches I get less than that being white means nothing:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and rand anon
I make new account like 3 or 4 hours ago and am sitting on 8. Brutal how people on this site are getting 40+
I get anywhere from 15-25 in 24 hours and people here have rated me average to below average.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 9670
99+ In 4 hours in big city

Anything below and you’re below average

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, incel194012940, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Last time I used it I got 30 in the first day, but I'm fat now :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I make new account like 3 or 4 hours ago and am sitting on 8. Brutal how people on this site are getting 40+
I got 35 within 16 hours lol

Still incel on that site

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 9670, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
You said you got 15 matches I get less than that being white means nothing:feelskek:
Prob location, White normie def does better than ethnic htn

Bumble mogs imo, atleast I’m treated like a human being on there:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 9670

No I live in a major city I'm just subhuman

I hate bumble lol it's worse than tinder

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and rand anon

Bumble has the ugliest beasts on the planet lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Depends what quality girls ur matching with too no good getting heaps of matches if they're all femcels
And thisnis why I’m incel despite getting 5-10 matches a day on tinder even though I don’t log into the app whg they haven’t deactivated my acc yet

Hinge is the best app o have fucked gl women from there. Tinder isn’t a hook up app unless you are ok with fucking fatties. Bumble…. We don’t speak about that thing

• +1
Sub 5s get zero likes or or likes from bots

Normies get between 10-30 depending on the day

Chad gets 99+

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Location, location, location. There are no standard amount of likes for a normie or Chad. Salludon had 46 likes in my area after 24 hours and Amnesia had 69 likes in total after 24 hours in my area, but they are both forum chads. Number of likes depends on the city population, rural or urban and quality of women etc. - getting 99+ likes from obese roasties don't mean shit. Some cities are notorious for being shit for dating apps like Toronto. If want to compare accurately then you should compare to only results from your city.
I thought my results were shit until I found out my mates all have lower than me… even the Nordic ones still though the quality of the girls are sub par and the decent ones ghost me so I stopped using it altogether

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and fogdart
  • Hmm...
I thought my results were shit until I found out my mates all have lower than me… even the Nordic ones still though the quality of the girls are sub par and the decent ones ghost me so I stopped using it altogether
what did you get compared to your mates and what country/state?

i got 8 with decent pictures no bio in portugal

what did you get compared to your mates?
I got 35 first 16 hours. I made my acc at 11pm woke up next day 1pm and checked and that’s what I got. I asked my mates what they got and none had beyond 20… this was on my uni campus joke is many of the foids recognised me off the app irl so I auto deleted it cos a flatmaye said she saw me on tinder the night before

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 9670
Jewnited states
more specifically, California
I think Bumble is shit outside of USA and UK tbh, I remember @MoggerGaston made a thread about how he had 0 matches in the Netherlands till he paid for boost, and I have no doubt in my mind that he mogs you.

• Woah
Ok what you want me to do be a standardcel:eek::eek::eek:

I can't afford high standards
You're tall and white with high class pheno. Can probably bang ethnic cuties but non NT.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Tbf it isn’t too hard to mog a 5’3 shitskin Dravidian :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:
5'3" is brutal ngl... OP height is somewhat salvageable with lifts but you are just way too short, how old are you?

• +1
5'3" is brutal ngl... OP height is somewhat salvageable with lifts but you are just way too short, how old are you?
22:feelsrope:

• JFL
I get about 20 likes in the first day with the stats in my bio. My photos are rated 9-10/10 on photofeeler so the composition is clearly ideal and no improvement is possible in that area.

• Woah
5-10 because of algo boost. The subsequent days you'll be lucky to get 1-2 a week.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and rand anon
wish i could show you my match history on muzzmatch @FailedNormieManlet ,but i dont have my phone wiith me rn,i used the same edited autist pics,that i posted on here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and rand anon
@earthwindandfire stop jfl reacting at my subhumanity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and justinzayn
@earthwindandfire stop jfl reacting at my subhumanity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I'm sorry bro I was just surprised tbh but mirin you honesty to actually admit that stuff, are you a virgin?

• +1
  • So Sad
Baffles me that you can even get that much
Are you light skinned or something
Post ur pic in my dms

• JFL