• +1
Reactions: Loki
There are more factors

That’s like saying how many fries can a man eat before he takes a shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Vain786, Deleted member 22093 and 6 others
Matches mean nothing on their own.
What matters is if they reply and look good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ROTTING and 10 others
@JOJOcel

Anyone know?
There is no correlation, I have over 500 matches yet havent even met anyone because I'm to high-inhib to even msg my matches.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: azezrd, Deleted member 21808 and CEO of Sex
There is no correlation, I have over 500 matches yet havent even met anyone because I'm to high-inhib to even msg my matches.
How many people in your city?

Anyone know?
Depends on your looks level because chad will have a higher success rate with the matches he gets.

Assuming HTN (required to get a decent amount of matches) and you message them all, the majority of them will fizzle out, some will get to a date or IG/phone stage (very likely that they will be MTN or lower), and from there it's up to you to hold her attention/attraction long enough to go somewhere with a bed.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and CEO of Sex
Do they know your height?

(After lots, and lots of looksmaxing, and verified profile icon)
About 1 in 50 matches will message first and proposition to meet or have sex (=2%)
Party types, eccentric lunatic women, empowered feminist women, women older than you (yes I sometimes match them, my age range goes both ways but not a lot) will do this.

About 50% (of matches) will respond if I message first, but then they flake (because they were probably talking to better looking guys too)
The other 50% will be down to meet after a brief chat.

Of that 50% who don't flake and are willing to meet, about 10-20% are truly willing to swap numbers and arrange a date.

(For arguments sake, now we are at 20%)

Then of that 10-20%, half will flake on snapchat or whatsapp and not go through with the date anyway.

(Now we are at 5-10%)

Of the other half, 80% will fuck you on the date and 20% will find some flaw in your appearance that causes them to find an excuse to escape the date.

(now we are at 4-8%)

So in my experience, after I match and just wait for the woman to open first, there is a 2% chance sex will happen.
If I'm proactive, there is a 4-8% chance sex will happen.

It's easy to see why it's tempting to just looksmax as much as you can, then wait for women to message first. The reward for messaging, jestering and talking to women first (who already have hundreds of messages open) is high effort, low reward.

Of course, someone who looks extremely good can raise these ratios proportionally. But it's still a very high effort, low reward path when messaging women.
Women are flooded by messages anyway. If she messages you first, though much rarer, she already preselected you out of hundreds of people and there is ~100% chance sex will happen unless you say something really stupid.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 22093 and John124
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 18244
Is that with boosts yeah?
Yep I get like 30ish likes a day with no boosts, If I use a boost I basically instantly get 30-40 likes within the 30 minutes the boost lasts (So on a day where I use a boost Ill get 60-70 likes).

Are they worth it?
No really tbh. It does make a big difference in matches but for the cost they arent worth it.

• Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Yep I get like 30ish likes a day with no boosts, If I use a boost I basically instantly get 30-40 likes within the 30 minutes the boost lasts (So on a day where I use a boost Ill get 60-70 likes).

No really tbh. It does make a big difference in matches but for the cost they arent worth it.
That’s still really good if you just use those 2 selfies bro. Why haven’t you met up with anyone? There’s gotta be at least a few slays in all those matches. Are you KHHV?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Depends.

Are you actually messaging all your matches?

Do you actually try to move it to off Tinder ASAP?

Are you matching with only your looks matches or are you willing to go down 2-3 points?

Do you actually have texting and/or social skills?

Do you have your own places to bring them home in case the opportunity presents itself?

Obviously if you're a HTN matching with 3/10s and you have game and your own place a good percentage can result in a lay.

• +1
Reactions: Loki and CEO of Sex
  • +1
Depends.

Are you actually messaging all your matches?

Do you actually try to move it to off Tinder ASAP?

Are you matching with only your looks matches or are you willing to go down 2-3 points?

Do you actually have texting and/or social skills?

Do you have your own places to bring them home in case the opportunity presents itself?

Obviously if you're a HTN matching with 3/10s and you have game and your own place a good percentage can result in a lay.
I don’t have my own place. Cringe to bring them back to a hotel?

I don’t have my own place. Cringe to bring them back to a hotel?

Unless you're travelling, they'll think you're cheating or live with your parents.

If you're dating women in their mid-late 20s they often have their own place, but you'd have to wait for them to invite you over.

Having your own place easily makes getting sex 3x easier as a dude

• +1
Unless you're travelling, they'll think you're cheating or live with your parents.

If you're dating women in their mid-late 20s they often have their own place, but you'd have to wait for them to invite you over.

Having your own place easily makes getting sex 3x easier as a dude
I’m in college, living with my parents. If I fuck anything, it’ll be teens - early 20s also living with their parents or renting some student house with others.

That’s still really good if you just use those 2 selfies bro.
Yeah its just those 2 that you saw on my tinder post a few weeks ago I havent gotten around to taking anything less aspie or NT, as my schedule has been full.

Why haven’t you met up with anyone?
Im a mentalcel, I have really bad anxiety to the point where I get anxiety just from texting people. Im also extremely socially inept due to having SAD since I was a child so I basically cant hold conversations.

There’s gotta be at least a few slays in all those matches.
Probably I did msg one girl who msged me first saying Hi. (5-7% of my matches msg first I think thats kinda average idk), with a pickup line (Niko recommended "Wine dine and peaky blinders") and I carried the conversation a little and it got to the point where she basically wanted my snap/number to meet up. So I guess I could have probably had a date or something, Idk Im too high inhib with conversations atm.

Are you KHHV?
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

Yes :cry:.

Well actually I did hold a girls hand once, so I guess Im just a KHV :fuk:.

• +1
Yeah its just those 2 that you saw on my tinder post a few weeks ago I havent gotten around to taking anything less aspie or NT, as my schedule has been full.

Im a mentalcel, I have really bad anxiety to the point where I get anxiety just from texting people. Im also extremely socially inept due to having SAD since I was a child so I basically cant hold conversations.

Probably I did msg one girl who msged me first saying Hi. (5-7% of my matches msg first I think thats kinda average idk), with a pickup line (Niko recommended "Wine dine and peaky blinders") and I carried the conversation a little and it got to the point where she basically wanted my snap/number to meet up. So I guess I could have probably had a date or something, Idk Im too high inhib with conversations atm.

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

Yes :cry:.

Well actually I did hold a girls hand once, so I guess Im just a KHV :fuk:.
I’m the same tbh. First time I used tinder I legit didn’t start swiping for a week because I was scared. I was losing sleep knowing my face is even on tinder.
You should really go for it though, especially if a foid is asking you to meet up. Just get drunk or take drugs before the date but not too much so she doesn’t see it.

Fucking jews

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Every 5-10 for me

It mostly depends on the quality of the matches.

If you match with a lot of femcels it’s obv way easier to convert all these matches into slays than if you mainly match with women you actually find attractive

• +1
(After lots, and lots of looksmaxing, and verified profile icon)
About 1 in 50 matches will message first and proposition to meet or have sex (=2%)
Party types, eccentric lunatic women, empowered feminist women, women older than you (yes I sometimes match them, my age range goes both ways but not a lot) will do this.

About 50% (of matches) will respond if I message first, but then they flake (because they were probably talking to better looking guys too)
The other 50% will be down to meet after a brief chat.

Of that 50% who don't flake and are willing to meet, about 10-20% are truly willing to swap numbers and arrange a date.

(For arguments sake, now we are at 20%)

Then of that 10-20%, half will flake on snapchat or whatsapp and not go through with the date anyway.

(Now we are at 5-10%)

Of the other half, 80% will fuck you on the date and 20% will find some flaw in your appearance that causes them to find an excuse to escape the date.

(now we are at 4-8%)

So in my experience, after I match and just wait for the woman to open first, there is a 2% chance sex will happen.
If I'm proactive, there is a 4-8% chance sex will happen.

It's easy to see why it's tempting to just looksmax as much as you can, then wait for women to message first. The reward for messaging, jestering and talking to women first (who already have hundreds of messages open) is high effort, low reward.

Of course, someone who looks extremely good can raise these ratios proportionally. But it's still a very high effort, low reward path when messaging women.
Women are flooded by messages anyway. If she messages you first, though much rarer, she already preselected you out of hundreds of people and there is ~100% chance sex will happen unless you say something really stupid.
Could you share what you did and how long your looksmax journey took to get that result?
I'm assuming you lean and gymmaxxed, but anything else?
I feel like I'm approaching the tail end of my journey finally (probably a few more months left) and then I'm going to plan out some photos to take and get back on apps. I need to know around what level I need to be at least to where using them is a positive this time.

Could you share what you did and how long your looksmax journey took to get that result?
I'm assuming you lean and gymmaxxed, but anything else?
I feel like I'm approaching the tail end of my journey finally (probably a few more months left) and then I'm going to plan out some photos to take and get back on apps. I need to know around what level I need to be at least to where using them is a positive this time.
IMO, don't bother with dating apps until you are at sub 15% body fat, have clear skin, NW1 hair and fixed any sagginess or negative facial features with fillers or surgery.

Very preferable to have a gymmaxed body (I do, though fully natural over 6 years - the only synthetic I've used is synephrine for burning off that extra bit of fat to get visible abs)

If you have non-facial failos like gynecomastia, those have to go with surgery 100%, it's not even debatable. It costs money but is worth every penny. Having a woman flake on you when you take off your shirt would probably be destructive to any guys psyche.

I also noticed a clear increase in matches after getting a tan, as I'm pale naturally. Either get it through Melanotan II and tan, or just use a spray tan. Easily a 2-3x match booster?

The results are too depressing otherwise. Whereas if you fulfill the criteria above you will get dozens of matches daily.

Many people here swear by roids and tattoos as well - I never went down that route. But I realize it can (and does) work for many. It attracts loose women effectively. (It specifically has a name: RTT - roids, tattoos, tan - the stereotypical party girl already has this image in her mind and may think it's a must for any short term fling)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
IMO, don't bother with dating apps until you are at sub 15% body fat, have clear skin, NW1 hair and fixed any sagginess or negative facial features with fillers or surgery.

Very preferable to have a gymmaxed body (I do, though fully natural over 6 years - the only synthetic I've used is synephrine for burning off that extra bit of fat to get visible abs)

I also noticed a clear increase in matches after getting a tan, as I'm pale naturally. Either get it through Melanotan II and tan, or just use a spray tan. Easily a 2-3x match booster?

The results are too depressing otherwise. Whereas if you fulfill the criteria above you will get dozens of matches daily.
Thanks, this about confirms what I was thinking so I won't even bother until the beginning of next year probably. I've gymmaxxed enough muscle, but I probably have another ~5kg of fat to lose. Thinning hair is filling back in, albeit slowly since I took a natural route rather using min or fin.

If you have non-facial failos like gynecomastia, those have to go with surgery 100%, it's not even debatable. It costs money but is worth every penny. Having a woman flake on you when you take off your shirt would probably be destructive to any guys psyche.

Many people here swear by roids and tattoos as well - I never went down that route. But I realize it can (and does) work for many. It attracts loose women effectively. (It specifically has a name: RTT - roids, tattoos, tan - the stereotypical party girl already has this image in her mind and may think it's a must for any short term fling)
Imagine doing all this shit just to get laid and the average 400lbs girl just eats doritos and has no problem getting sex

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
@Niko69 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
Too many factors go into play for me to be able to answer that
how many girls have you smashed from tinder/apps in total?

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and CEO of Sex
I have a rate of, approximately, 1 slay per 100 matches :ogre:

• +1
how many girls have you smashed from tinder/apps in total?
20 different girls but that’s also a bad way to check ratio as my goal isn’t to rack up as many slays as possible, but only do it once in a while when I have time and I prioritize work over sex

• +1
Reactions: Loki, ifyouwannabemylover and CEO of Sex
20 different girls but that’s also a bad way to check ratio as my goal isn’t to rack up as many slays as possible, but only do it once in a while when I have time and I prioritize work over sex
about how many of those turned into multiple encounters? or do you just smash them once?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
about how many of those turned into multiple encounters? or do you just smash them once?
Most of them are once or twice, 3 of them have been here been with me more than 3 times approaching the FWB stage

• +1
Reactions: Loki, CEO of Sex and ifyouwannabemylover
Most of them are once or twice, 3 of them have been here been with me more than 3 times approaching the FWB stage
interesting. last question... is it usually them cutting contact or you?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and CEO of Sex
interesting. last question... is it usually them cutting contact or you?
It’s been me hooking up with them and then workceling for some time and forgetting to text them back so instead of me trying to say sorry for the late reply and explain myself I find someone new

• JFL
Reactions: Loki and ifyouwannabemylover
It’s been me hooking up with them and then workceling for some time and forgetting to text them back so instead of me trying to say sorry for the late reply and explain myself I find someone new
based

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
500?damm..can i see how your tinder profile look plz

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Nims
500?damm..can i see how your tinder profile look plz
Thats not that many tbh thats over like 1-2 weeks. I think @Niko69 gets that a day:lul: (around 450 likes I think.)

I actually deleted my profile recently as I want to restart it with some newer pics where I look better (I am now at a lower bf% have improved my skin and hair and look a little more angular.)

I think I might have taken a gif of my profile a month back if I can find it I'll dm you it, Its nothing special tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, azezrd and Niklaus Mikaelson
Tinder is obsolete. Instagram is the new game.

1 Slay = 1 Slay
10K matches with frauded photos don't count

Thats not that many tbh thats over like 1-2 weeks. I think @Niko69 gets that a day:lul: (around 450 likes I think.)

I actually deleted my profile recently as I want to restart it with some newer pics where I look better (I am now at a lower bf% have improved my skin and hair and look a little more angular.)

I think I might have taken a gif of my profile a month back if I can find it I'll dm you it, Its nothing special tbh.
dm me as well id be interested to see

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Nims