How many men are incel in your surroundings

Danish_Smartass

Danish_Smartass

Bronze
People try to gaslight and say most men aren't incel but when I went to school probably 40-50% just didn't interact with women at all

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, ElTruecel, copernico and 1 other person
My friends became incels after i blackpilled them but my chad friends are still ascending even if they got blackpilled by me

"🇩🇰"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I think what you're referring to is a normie. Majority of men just don't speak to women that much, but it's not like they never get laid or something. They're just not chad.

I'd say of my surroundings, in any given class of 15 men, I'd say 2 actually have truecel potential. And it's usually more because they're just too autistic to understand human behavior than actual looks stuff.

My friends became incels after i blackpilled them but my chad friends are still ascending even if they got blackpilled by me
That is brutal lol. You tried to make your friends as miserable as you are, and it only ended up backfiring. Good for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
People try to gaslight and say most men aren't incel but when I went to school probably 40-50% just didn't interact with women at all
Age?

If they are incel so are the women. Unless they're in situationships.

literally everyone

I think what you're referring to is a normie. Majority of men just don't speak to women that much, but it's not like they never get laid or something. They're just not chad.

I'd say of my surroundings, in any given class of 15 men, I'd say 2 actually have truecel potential. And it's usually more because they're just too autistic to understand human behavior than actual looks stuff.
If they're not actively having sex they're incel

Age?

If they are incel so are the women. Unless they're in situationships.
That was 17-19, the girls either get into a relationship with some above average guy or just take turns getting railed by the same few chads

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, watah and SecularIslamist
well my friend tyler is a incel. jkk iim schizo i dont have a friend called tyler.

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Danish_Smartass
I would say about half the guys my age (21-29yo) are totally hopeless with women, no sex, incels.
I think also copers here underestimate inceldom because they see guys hang out with women where in reality they're friendzoned emotional tampons

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and MoggerGaston
I think also copers here underestimate inceldom because they see guys hang out with women where in reality they're friendzoned emotional tampons
most incels don't hangout in public, don't go to clubs/raves, etc. They are largely invisible.

• +1
Reactions: watah, AhappyPill4u, copernico and 1 other person
most incels don't hangout in public, don't go to clubs/raves, etc. They are largely invisible.
This , I have a friend who lacks a leg and not very graceful face , he fucks scorts but for the women around him is completely invisible

I'd say 60% in the below 30 range. 90% if they aren't a native Polack.

A good amount