How many millimeters forward should the maxilla and mandible be moved for an “aesthetic” improvement? (Bimax)

basedred

basedred

Bronze
I’m just wondering how many millimeters forward you would need to see a significant improvement in aesthetics for someone who’s recessed? (in regard to bimax surgery) Obviously there is no single answer because everyone is different but if one of you could give me a ballpark answer that would be great?

• Hmm...
Reactions: basedred
I need at least a 2km advancement and even then I might still be recessed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and gribsufer1
But honestly it depends on your starting point it is different for everyone. I’ve seen some cases where 15mm made an insane difference and in some not that noticeable believe it or not.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and basedred
I’m just wondering how many millimeters forward you would need to see a significant improvement in aesthetics for someone who’s recessed? (in regard to bimax surgery) Obviously there is no single answer because everyone is different but if one of you could give me a ballpark answer that would be great?
Even 1mm of advancement will change everything by a lot because of Cascade Effect: skin, organs, hair, ligaments and tendons, EVERYTHING will adapt and change...

Niggas advancing maxillae by 1cm then wondering WHY GOD MADE ME LOSE HARMONY

Reallyyyyy??? do you REALLY wanna knowww

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Even 1mm of advancement will change everything by a lot because of Cascade Effect: skin, organs, hair, ligaments and tendons, EVERYTHING will adapt and change...

Niggas advancing maxillae by 1cm then wondering WHY GOD MADE ME LOSE HARMONY

Reallyyyyy??? do you REALLY wanna knowww
Yea

Does anybody have a coherent answer?

day series GIF

• +1
Reactions: basedred