how many mms of forward growth of the maxilla to make it model tier?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
title

would 3cm of advancement suffice?

also how long do u think the mandible should be for it to be model tier like?

@reptiles @PrestonYnot @Trungvu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4430
Enjoy your ante face OP
108EFD26 A3DB 42F0 8DC0 5B3A6940FD02

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165 and 10 others
I think is hard to find a surgeon who does this unless you are extremely deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
I think is hard to find a surgeon who does this unless you are extremely deformed
I know a surgeon who can do it

title

would 3cm of advancement suffice?

also how long do u think the mandible should be for it to be model tier like?

@reptiles @PrestonYnot @Trungvu

doesn't matter because they won't apply it to you since you are a "normal" patient.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 10172
so how much growth do u need? the guy in the video said in 30 days her face would have completely changed. so 2cm of growth?
This is literally what you’re asking for
EEBA6A6D 6891 4A3C BD7E 72699A6B5B0B

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
doesn't matter because they won't apply it to you since you are a "normal" patient.
you have to be really deformed for them to do that, no matter if you are PSL 3 ugly as fuck if your occlusion is normal / no sleep apnea or some serious functional problem they will dispense with any kind of hardmaxxing, I was thinking about giving me a hit with a hammer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mogstar, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
you have to be really deformed for them to do that, no matter if you are PSL 3 ugly as fuck if your occlusion is normal / no sleep apnea or some serious functional problem they will dispense with any kind of hardmaxxing, I was thinking about giving me a hit with a hammer
we will figure out a way. get MSE, get a huge overbite on purpose then they will have to pay to advance the lower jaw.

there is always some loophole

• +1
Reactions: pizza
what do you need ? more width or projection ?
I don't know, but I thought advancing the maxilla would help improve my looks as stated in the community.

we will figure out a way. get MSE, get a huge overbite on purpose then they will have to pay to advance the lower jaw.

there is always some loophole
they know that if you get mse and advance the maxilla too much you will be overbite, so this is somehow muh unethical, but really there is always a way, unfortunately my parents canceled the last appointment I was going to have with my orthodontist because they are too many cucks

• +1
do you want to become a monkey?

there is no specific length of the ideal maxilla
it will always vary depending on skull size and features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10172
they know that if you get mse and advance the maxilla too much you will be overbite, so this is somehow muh unethical, but really there is always a way, unfortunately my parents canceled the last appointment I was going to have with my orthodontist because they are too many cucks
ok.
This is literally what you’re asking for
View attachment 1013234
so can you tell me what to do

do you want to become a monkey?

there is no specific length of the ideal maxilla
it will always vary depending on skull size and features
ok so 10mm can be achieved through lefort I right?

what about 10mm on the maxilla CCW, and whatever mm to match up with the maxilla

ok so 10mm can be achieved through lefort I right?

what about 10mm on the maxilla CCW, and whatever mm to match up with the maxilla
every case is different
do you even know if you are really recessed?

I think I am I need it but I really need mandible to come up to fix my overbite
do you have superficial masseter hypertrophy?
I am asking because this and jutting might help bring the mandible forward, that is if you dont want surgery

do you have superficial masseter hypertrophy?
I am asking because this and jutting might help bring the mandible forward, that is if you dont want surgery
jutting is cope lol and no

so 10mm is ideal? and then bringing the mandible forward?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 12218 and 1 other person
its probably not cope when paired with superficial masseter hypertrophy but if you dont care about it I wont go into detail

i dont know. you need to show pics

its probably not cope when paired with superficial masseter hypertrophy but if you dont care about it I wont go into detail

i dont know. you need to show pics
not showing pics but I know my maxilla is recessed. so i guess we will go 10mm and the jaw moved forward along with the chin

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 12218 and 1 other person
Images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 10172
not showing pics but I know my maxilla is recessed. so i guess we will go 10mm and the jaw moved forward along with the chin
@22Bones @RecessedPrettyboy whats so funny man please just help me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
3cm WTF

• +1
  • +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and RecessedPrettyboy
Maxilla isn‘t bad but doesn’t match mandible and there’s possible protrusion of lower incisors due to giant lower lip
View attachment 1013307
I know I'm just mirin that he actually has a fully forward grown mandible
His hyoid looks like it's actually at the back of the jaw just like a baby's

7 Babies' profiles ideas | baby face drawing, face drawing, baby drawing

and not like in the lower third of the jaw like what psl "claims" to be forward grown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
@22Bones @RecessedPrettyboy whats so funny man please just help me
You think the only thing that will save you is surgery
Chances are you wont be satisfied with results, there can be complications and will take at least one year to get it because of preparations and everything

In this time you have you could just try at least to fix the problem you have naturally but you just say its cope so why should I bother

And btw u didnt even show pics. So we dont even know if u are recessed lmao

Last edited:
  • +1

look at 13.minute

You think the only thing that will save you is surgery
Chances are you wont be satisfied with results, there can be complications and will take at least one year to get it because of preparations and everything

In this time you have you could just try at least to fix the problem you have naturally but you just say its cope so why should I bother

And btw u didnt even show pics. So we dont even know if u are recessed lmao
I want these results
I'm not recessed like him so my outcome would be much greater

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 10172
bruh no pics cant help

look at 13.minute

"so rotation advancement that means counterclockwise rotation. I moved the posterior part of the maxilla downward, this is a little distractor I developed just for this purpose" "temprorary intraop. distraction on the zygomatic buttress" "in fact it's easy but most important is that the maxillary base is moved downward IN THE POSTERIOR PART, and then you have this result"

so all I need is to get someone to use this distraction device on me and then we are done so thanks man but this is gonna be hard

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
"so rotation advancement that means counterclockwise rotation. I moved the posterior part of the maxilla downward, this is a little distractor I developed just for this purpose" "temprorary intraop. distraction on the zygomatic buttress" "in fact it's easy but most important is that the maxillary base is moved downward IN THE POSTERIOR PART, and then you have this result"

View attachment 1013335
so all I need is to get someone to use this distraction device on me and then we are done so thanks man but this is gonna be hard
good luck finding someone to do that. you wont.

btw you can achieve that with chewing with the superficial masseters. but you already said its cope so it must not work I guess

• +1

btw you can achieve that with chewing with the superficial masseters. but you already said its cope so it must not work I guess
why don't I just ask the surgeon who does distraction osteogenesis to make the device for me or order it?

that device + ramus + mandible distractors + genioplasty = lower third ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomvanish and RecessedPrettyboy
that device + ramus + mandible distractors + genioplasty = lower third ascension
@RecessedPrettyboy what makes you think its not possible if the device has already been made?

why don't I just ask the surgeon who does distraction osteogenesis to make the device for me or order it?
k go ahead
@RecessedPrettyboy what makes you think its not possible if the device has already been made?
all that for tens of thousands of dollars, maybe even hundreds of thousands, while you could just achieve what you want by chewing + ems device for 50 bucks jfl
and where are you going to get the money from? are you going to rob a bank?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10172

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 10172
k go ahead

all that for tens of thousands of dollars, maybe even hundreds of thousands, while you could just achieve what you want by chewing + ems device for 50 bucks jfl
and where are you going to get the money from? are you going to rob a bank?
distraction osteogensis from the surgeon im getting it from cost from 6k-12k